WetlookPro

Message # 36111.1.1

Subject: Hello One more question MK

Date: Wed 18/06/08 00:30:13 GMT

Name: Tom ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for all the info. You're like a living wetlook and gunge encyclopedia

By the way were you able to edit the Greek Man o Man womens special.

It would be so cool if you could post a few on your youtube channel or on the Wambank

thanks

In reply to Message (36111.1) Hello Re: Clip from gameshow...MK

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 17/06/08 14:12:08 GMT

No...I know nothing about that show at all. I saw that clip the other day, and somebody said it was from a show in the 1980s. But I know the clip is not from the 1980's, because it is in widescreen format and nobody in any country was broadcasting in widescreen format in the 1980's. So, the clip itself is from a recent retrospective show, that uses current footage from today (interview scenes) mixed with old footage of the past.

I never heard of any wetlook gameshows from the 1980's in Sweden. I used to have several contacts with Swedish wetlook traders in the 1990's, but they rarely sent me anything from Swedish tv that was actually "Swedish", cos back in those days Sweden had very little programming of it's own, and 70% of what you saw on Swedish tv stations were merely dubs of American and UK and German shows. I worked in Sweden (and Denmark and Finland) several times during the 1980's, and went there on many business trips. In all my trips to Sweden I could never find anything wetlook on their tv channels that was actually Swedish, cos all you saw on Swedish tv were American and British shows that were dubbed. My Swedish tv tape traders always told me that Sweden was the most boring country in the world (for wetlook that is) and whenever they sent me a 2hr tape...it was 90% clips from American and UK shows and movies, and almost nothing was Swedish. So, according to my former wetlook traders in Sweden, nothing wetlook ever happened on tv over there. I guess they were wrong, cos none of them ever sent me clips from that show you see in the Youtube clip.

We missed so many great gameshows in the 1980's, and the only way to find old shows, is when a country has the foresight to create a special "Classic TV channel" that specializes in showing old shows. The UK has the UK GOLD channel that shows many great old shows, and likewise in Greece they now have the Antenna Gold channel that only shows old Greek variety shows and gameshows (which is how I was finally able to track down and tape the Greek series of the Mann O Mann show). Heck....the 4 best countries that had so many excellent wet and messy gameshows in the 1980's (that we missed) are Italy, Japan, Brazil and Argentina....and if those countries would just create a "Gold" channel as the UK and Greece have done, those channels would be a "goldmine" for us collectors.

The irony though....is that many countries did not really have much of their own programming back in the 1980's, and all they ever showed were American and UK shows....i.e.countries like Sweden and Canada and Australia.....had very little of their own programming in those days. I remember going to Australia in the late 1970's, and there were only 4 channels and what was airing were 80% American and UK shows, and the only local shows they had never had wetlook scenes....so countries like Australia and Sweden and Canada were a wetlook wasteland in those days.....but now in this new age of satellite tv and digital cable and 500 channels...now we see a lot more countries making their own shows...instead of just airing other people's shows. The trend now...is not to air shows from another country, but make your own version...i.e. which is why CIAO DARWIN is now playing in many different versions in different countries (the latest being the new Greek version of Ciao Darwin).

Anyway...I knew several Swedish wetlook tv traders in the 1990's, and none of them ever sent me clips from that show, and they all told me that nothing ever happens in Sweden...haha....except to watch American and UK shows.

MK

In reply to Message (36111) Hello Clip from gameshow...MK

By Tom - ca Tue 17/06/08 10:47:34 GMT

Hi MK. Do you know more about the sweedish gameshows these clips are from

It's called Oss skojare emellan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=389XHZMhefg&feature=related

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]