MyWetloook

Message # 36106.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Why I like it

Date: Tue 17/06/08 10:58:31 GMT

Name: WetMusic ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First, I personnally like mature women, which is OK since I'm 48 years old.

Plus, somehow, a mature woman in water feels more vulnerable than a younger one.  It seems that wetlook lovers like it in part because they appreciate the daring aspect of it, or the vulnerability expressed.

Either the woman seems daring, which is most often the feeling seeked from younger models, or either the woman seems put in a situation of vulnerability, which is often expressed by mature women.  Vulnerability is also express by most women being thrown into the water... I like that too!

In reply to Message (36106.2.1) Hello Re: Chrissie's Blue in the Waterfall!

By bill2blues - chrissie@chrissiewet.com gb Tue 17/06/08 05:56:37 GMT

I'll let Chrissie answer this one....................

"Thanks for your comments, both the good and the bad! I can't always please everyone and this was not a favourite outfit for me either. Sometimes we try something a bit different and it doesn't always work. I appreciate I am in the 'mature' bracket and cannot compare/compete with the young pretty models we often see here. Hopefully I read your comments right as being supportive and, as many of you who visit here regularly know me quite well by now, I am open to your suggestions as to what clothing you prefer seeing me in. My choice is elegant clothing and heels (both boots and shoes). What will always be true is that I love to get wet fully dressed and like sharing it with you. Luv Chrissie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

As for me, I love taking the pics (I like the private bit after too - but that's our business!!!!), so I welcome your ideas.

Thanks everyone

Bill  

In reply to Message (36106.2) Smokin Re: Chrissie's Blue in the Waterfall!

By stanw53 - ca Tue 17/06/08 00:12:19 GMT

For me the clothes are excellent for mature woman. The only thing was not realy fit is the shoes, Low heels pump or ankle strap low heels was better choice.
In reply to Message (36106) Pictures Chrissie's Blue in the Waterfall!

By bill2blues - chrissie@chrissiewet.com gb Mon 16/06/08 18:58:41 GMT

Playing in Sgwd yr Eira

We intended visiting this waterfall (pronouced 'scooda eye ra' - as best as I can pronounce it!) last year but ran out of time. It is a magical place and we will visit it again!

" "

" "

" "

Album url; http://chrissiewet.com/gallery/v/SgwdyrEira/

Luv Chrissie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]