Wetlook-Online

Message # 36011.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Start of outdoor wetlook season

Date: Mon 09/06/08 02:20:00 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sadly, it seems "fountain season" won't be coming to NYC at all this summer thanks to the dismantling/renovation of the Washington Square fountain... a depressing thought as Fahrenheit temps hit the mid-90s this afternoon. Ran into a bit of luck with the US/Argentina soccer match at Giants Stadium this evening, though. The game itself was a poor 0-0 draw, but had a tremendous downpour starting around the 80th minute or so. Being a sporting event, it was mostly guys, but the sellout crowd of 80,000 was not without a good number of fit young ladies gladly getting drenched in their t-shirts, tank tops, replica jerseys and summer dresses. Get in!

Don't know if there was any good crowd footage on the television broadcast (Galavision)... will report back if anything pops up on the web, but it seems unlikely. Just thought I'd share, although this is only tangentially related to the thread theme.

In reply to Message (36011.1.1.1) Hello Re: Wow, i wish i lived in Europe

By bryce (aka brad) - bradandsammie@mac.com uu Mon 09/06/08 00:47:20 GMT

Now that sounds like an awesome place for a vacation.

In Weir's Beach, New Hampshire there used to be a water slide park that I remember would let you wear all your clothes. Since it was open until late night on the weekends in summer, and since the nights got pretty cool up there even in July, the water was heated (at night, anyways.) But standing in line for the slide could take a few minutes and you'd get really cold in just swimming trunks. I remember a lot of people were wearing long sleeve shirts and jeans. Of course, I was only about ten years old back then.

The wife and I went up there last summer and found the place had shut down. It was a bummer.

In reply to Message (36011.1.1) Smokin Re: Wow, i wish i lived in Europe

By wet sports bra - ca Sun 08/06/08 23:12:02 GMT

hi i live in the near toronto ontario cda we have ontario place .

this past wknd there was lots of wetlook @ soak city is a mini water park

owned by ontario place it was packed with guys wet for the girls & girls wet for the guys !

a sight to see for all !!  > 5 water slides <  you can wear what ever type of clothes you whant !!

In reply to Message (36011.1) Hello Wow, i wish i lived in Europe

By Anonymous - ca Sun 08/06/08 20:32:34 GMT

I really hate living on the west coast of Canada where it has been winter for the past 18 months pretty much.

Boring as hell, costs a fortune to live here , and NO WETLOOK WHATSOEVER

I need to buy a plane ticket out of here fast!

In reply to Message (36011) Hello Fountain Season has began

By Frank - de Sun 08/06/08 19:14:44 GMT

Hope you enjoy those pics, I took at Berlin - Lustgarten this month. Hope for more during the summer...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77363751@N00/

Regards

Frank

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.119 seconds to generate ]