Wetlook-Online

Message # 3600.1.1

Subject: Note Wetlook on Nice People

Date: Fri 09/05/03 16:41:59 GMT

Name: Eric uu

Email: evyked@iname.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nice People is mostly broadcasted on satelite and is a paying service. All I can get is the daily 30 min digest, on which they tend to show everything but the wetlook events...

There is a webcam service too, for those who can't get the show on their dish, but that's not free either.

http://nicepeople.tf1.fr/

In reply to Message (3600.1) Hello Re: wetlook on the Tonight Show

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 09/05/03 14:57:17 GMT

Thanks for the tip...this is useful. I missed it already, but my dish can pick up a west coast NBC station 3hrs later, so will save it when it airs in the western time zone.

mk

btw....to all you folks living in Italy and France...as you know, they have lots of wetlook pool scenes on Italian Big Brother and the French version NICE PEOPLE too. I emailed my contacts in Germany and Austria and they cannot receive those stations, so it is down to you guys in those countries to collect those scenes...and your reward is...I am now offering 5 to 1 trades for those folks in Europe who send me 2hrs of tv clips that have no American tv shows or movie clips...just Euro scenes only...send me a copy of what you have and you can choose any 5 DVDs or tapes from my website.

In reply to Message (3600) Bouncing wetlook on the Tonight Show

By SoDak - us Fri 09/05/03 14:04:03 GMT

Just saw the Tonight Show.They had a bit with Ryan Seacrest at the University of California,San Diego.He was asking students what they would do for $5.One girl hopped into a fountain wearing jeans and a red shirt and got totally soaked.It was a nice clip.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]