minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 08:15:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 35969.2

Subject: Hello Re: Fountain water: dangerous?

Date: Sat 07/06/08 14:22:43 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm no expert on the subject, but here are a few things which come to my mind:

Fountains might be for any or all of several purposes: something nice to look at, something for people to splash around in, and sometimes, part of a building's cooling system.

If a fountain is intended for people to splash around in (like those sidewalk fountains people can stroll through), I think one could assume the water will be safe - clean and not overly chlorinated.

If a fountain is being used as part of a cooling system, I think one can assume the water won't be contaminated, but could be heavily treated with chlorine or other chemicals. Unlikely to be a health hazard - it is after all open to the environment.However, whatever is in the water could be more of an irritant than you'd find in a swimming pool.

Fountains "just for show" could have anything in the water. Obviously, the water has to be treated/filtered to keep the pumps etc. from clogging up, but beyond that, there's no way to be sure what may be lurking.

It's a certainty that public outdoor fountains are going to be contaminated by people, pets, urban wildlife, and whatever the winds might carry. It doesn't surprise me that they would be more heavily chlorinated than a swimming pool.

If you see a fountain with a lot of "gunk" in it, perhaps it's not being adequately maintained, and it might be a clue to poor water quality. Just because other people are frolicking in it doesn't mean it's safe - those other people may not be any more aware of the hazards than you are.

In reply to Message (35969) Hello Fountain water: dangerous?

By Amf - us Fri 06/06/08 06:02:49 GMT

Hi wet fans.  I'm starting to wonder if fountain water might be dangerous.  I jumped in a fountain today (that lots of other people were in too, most in fewer clothes than me, but one girl in a sexy red dress got pulled completely in by her boyfriend and spent the next half hour swimming in the dress).  Afterwards though, my eyes were really red and burning.  Another time I jumped in a very deep fountain and got an ear infection.  

Fountain water seems intensely chlorinated.  Do you suppose that is all it is?  Or do they add other chemicals?  Since fountains are not meant for swimmers, I was wondering if the levels of chemicals are much more intense.  On the other hand, the same fountain still has algae, sediment, and other organic residue.  

Does anyone know with authority how fountain water is treated?  Are there any dangers jumping in?  Should I try to keep my head out of the water?  

Maybe some of you producers have experience after all the fountain shoots you do.  Do any models ever suffer ill effect?  One thing that seems clear is that clothes get bleached much worse in fountain than they do in pool.  (Ask me how I know, ha ha!)  

Amf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]