minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 20:17:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 35969.1.1.1

Subject: Read This Re: Fountain water: dangerous?

Date: Sat 07/06/08 11:11:54 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

In some ways this is an excellent question, but in other ways it is not so much!  To ask "is fountain water dangerous?" is similar to asking "is chinese food served in restaurants?"  What I mean is, some fountain water is pristine, and other fountain water is not.  To call it "dangerous" is arguable - there is a definite possibility that it could make you sick, but as victor said, whether you get sick or not depends not only on water quality, but also the strength of the individual's immune system.  

Water quality will depend on location - (as has already been said) if homeless bums have easy access to a fountain, water quality will be questionable.  I can see both points of Victor and Ngawa - if I got turned off by the water quality, I might pass the chance to have fun, but then, fun is very enjoyable, maybe worth some sneezes/ear infections later?  I don't know, I would say my immune system is above average, so although I might be fine in "questionable" water, someone else (like my girlfriend) might end up terribly sick, and then the aftermath would not be so great.

So basically, you have two hazards: irritant (red burning eyes, etc from cholorine, or uric acid/"piss") and microbial (bacteria to cause ear infections, etc).  Most likely, it would be a challenge to find two fountains which had water treatments *EXACTLY* the same...unless the two fountains were cared for by the same person.  Environment would certainly effect water quality (vegitation debris, temperature extremes etc).  And then there is just pure "feel" like what Ngawa said.  In downtown Memphis (tennessee) there is one pretty nice fountain but I saw a homeless woman standing under one of the jets soaking herself (not too big a deal) and then fill up a water bottle...I guess she expected to get thirsty later?  I don't know, I might have let myself get soaked in that fountain, but seeing her fill that water bottle and the thought that she might drink it later sort of turned me off...and that there were other homeless people wandering around that area.  On the other hand, Memphis has "mud island" which is basically a muesem focused on the Mississippi river.  There is a very shallow (1-5 inches max/3-15cm) reproduction of the entire mississippi river, which itself does not look very good for wet fun, but at the very end, this "mini-river" empties into a very large basin that represents the gulf of mexico.  It is almost like a large swimming pool, except that it only looks about 3 feet (1 metre) deep.  Water quality?  Not so good, but not *TOO* bad either...  one big plus - no homeless people around.  It does not look like the water is "treated" in any way, but then they don't expect to need to...  I'm sure "security" would kick you out pretty quick, but an "accidental" dip seemed like it might be tolerated.  The water smelled okay...    

Oh yeah, one thing I usually do is dip my hand into the water and then smell the water. (if the situation allows it)  Although I've never been totally disgusted by the smell, if for any reason I didn't like the smel of the water, then I would probably pass on the opportunity.  Also, if I saw or "knew" that the water had gotten contaminated, that would probably turn me off.

In reply to Message (35969.1.1) Talking Re: Fountain water: dangerous?

By Victor - victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru ru Fri 06/06/08 09:04:35 GMT

There is a lot of infection around us. In the air, in water, everywhere. You cannot avoid risks of catching it. Whether you catch it or not depends on how well your organism struggles it.

As for fountains, why not to take risks for the sake of fun?

For example, there is a deep fountain in the centre of Moscow. But it is cleaned only once in a month. So gradually the water turns green, then at the end of the month it is almost black. And some people bathe in it nevertheless. But I haven't heard that anyone has had serious problems with the health.

As for ponds beaches, rivers in Moscow, there are only a few places where authorities oficially allow swimming. On hot days people use for bathing other places, "containing a lot of bacteria" according to the authorities. And so what? I haven't heard of epidemics caused by it. Epidemics of flue occur in winter, when nobody bathes outdoors.

So, I think it is better to take chances and have fun.

In reply to Message (35969.1) Thumbs Down Re: Fountain water: dangerous?

By ngawa - uu Fri 06/06/08 06:41:22 GMT

I was sitting by a fountain in Paris a few years ago hoping for some soggy action when this big fat greasy hairy bloke got in, waded around a bit and then lowered himself down into the water so that it wouldn't be so obvious that he was having a piss. Of course it was bloody obvious. I went right off the idea of tempting my missus and her friend in. Yuk.
In reply to Message (35969) Hello Fountain water: dangerous?

By Amf - us Fri 06/06/08 06:02:49 GMT

Hi wet fans.  I'm starting to wonder if fountain water might be dangerous.  I jumped in a fountain today (that lots of other people were in too, most in fewer clothes than me, but one girl in a sexy red dress got pulled completely in by her boyfriend and spent the next half hour swimming in the dress).  Afterwards though, my eyes were really red and burning.  Another time I jumped in a very deep fountain and got an ear infection.  

Fountain water seems intensely chlorinated.  Do you suppose that is all it is?  Or do they add other chemicals?  Since fountains are not meant for swimmers, I was wondering if the levels of chemicals are much more intense.  On the other hand, the same fountain still has algae, sediment, and other organic residue.  

Does anyone know with authority how fountain water is treated?  Are there any dangers jumping in?  Should I try to keep my head out of the water?  

Maybe some of you producers have experience after all the fountain shoots you do.  Do any models ever suffer ill effect?  One thing that seems clear is that clothes get bleached much worse in fountain than they do in pool.  (Ask me how I know, ha ha!)  

Amf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]