minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 08:25:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 35969

Subject: Hello Fountain water: dangerous?

Date: Fri 06/06/08 06:02:49 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi wet fans.  I'm starting to wonder if fountain water might be dangerous.  I jumped in a fountain today (that lots of other people were in too, most in fewer clothes than me, but one girl in a sexy red dress got pulled completely in by her boyfriend and spent the next half hour swimming in the dress).  Afterwards though, my eyes were really red and burning.  Another time I jumped in a very deep fountain and got an ear infection.  

Fountain water seems intensely chlorinated.  Do you suppose that is all it is?  Or do they add other chemicals?  Since fountains are not meant for swimmers, I was wondering if the levels of chemicals are much more intense.  On the other hand, the same fountain still has algae, sediment, and other organic residue.  

Does anyone know with authority how fountain water is treated?  Are there any dangers jumping in?  Should I try to keep my head out of the water?  

Maybe some of you producers have experience after all the fountain shoots you do.  Do any models ever suffer ill effect?  One thing that seems clear is that clothes get bleached much worse in fountain than they do in pool.  (Ask me how I know, ha ha!)  

Amf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.103 seconds to generate ]