WetlookPro

Message # 35904.3

Subject: Hello Just go for it anyway!

Date: Fri 30/05/08 18:04:13 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I know what you mean.  I used to always have to make sure there was no one else anywhere around.  Now, I worry less about being seen.  I think it is good for people to see people swimming fully clothed; the more they see it, the less freakish we will all seem.  It's kind of like how it used to be for gays when everyone was in the closet; that made it easier for straight people to think that homosexuality was much less prevalent than it really is.  Also, the times I've gotten nice and soaked in front of others, the experience is almost always positive.  

Two different times on the beach for example, I even asked other people to watch my backpack while I went for a swim.  They agreed readily, and after I came back out, jeans, shirt, soaked to the skin and happy, they seemed happy for me.  One really cute girl (in a bikini, alas) asked me "Did you have a good time?"  I said yes and told her that it's even more fun swimming fully clothed.  "I'll have to try that sometime," she said.  

Another time, in Austin, I was soaking wet after swimming in a creek popular with hikers.  I stopped to chat with a woman and her dog, about the weather, the creek, and I mentioned how I always end up in the creek every time I came there, clothes and all.  She said, "Well maybe next time you could bring a bathing suit."  I didn't say anything, and then she paused, sizing me up, and added, "unless swimming in your clothes is part of the experience."  !!!  She got it.  I told her that it was.  

Good things happen when you're open.  And conversely, I think bad things can happen by feeling like you have to sneak around.  Sometimes when I try to find a secluded spot to get wet alone, I realize that I'm a lot like creepy queers who lurk about in public parks looking for sex.  Isn't it better to just be proud and open?  There's nothing creepy or profane about swimming with clothes ON.  

Out of the closet everybody!  There's strength in numbers!  

I guess I should admit one lingering hangup: It's a lot harder for me to be open around people I know.  I'm open with the women I date (with positive results) but I really regret the time that a guy I know caught me in my pool, wearing jeans and a sweater.  I had to invent some kind of lie (like Wetman's little "bracelet" lie) and I hate that.  I wish I would have just said, "Yeah, I like swimming with my clothes on."  But like gays, I guess, it's harder to come out to people you know.  It's easier with strangers.  Sigh.  Anyone else know what I mean?  

In reply to Message (35904) Hello annoying people when wetting

By wetman - uu Thu 29/05/08 18:17:24 GMT

I mentioned a while back I enjoy a day out getting wet and often muddy somtimes accompanied with my wife but if anyone else is into outdoors stuff dont you nearly always find some annoying person has decided to use your favorite spots for some other reason?I was all ready for a slosh near a beach where a river comes out and best access is from the far end of a huge carpark,on this weekday only about 6 cars were in the park but yes some pratt has to park right up the end I wish to go just sitting in the car doing nothing!I had a suit on in anticipation of just wading into the river usualy deserted but even an hour later was still sitting there.Ok I thought will go further upstream but only access is down a couple of dirt roads and 20 minutes drive and when I arrive some silly old bugger has decided to go fishing in my spot!I wouldnt mind if 5 peaople were there but its always one!Off again to a woodland spot I knew but further into the countryside,never anyone there I knew,even my wife has been in at this spot fully clothed and relaxed knowing no one ever goes there so after parking up and a nice walk through the trees,down a small hill I could hear the river gurgling and I was excited now as I was dressed all ready to just wade in with spare clothes in my bag.No one here at last and in I went knee deep when I heard someone calling a dog!Out I came and yes to spoil my fun an older couple came crunching through the undergrowth dressed in this annoying brand new walking boots and rucksacks with anoracks all cheerfull as they saw me."lovely day"said the annoying grey haired lady"we love this spot"!Here I was dressed in a suit wet to the knees in the middle of a woodland in the middle of nowhere,what could I say.(sod off you old gits went through my mind)Next thing their dog is sniffing my wet trousers and I told them I was looking for my wifes braclet she lost here in my lunchhour from work.Then they sit down and out comes the sandwiches and flask so I said I was late for work and had to go but so nice to meet them!Back at the car I gave it up as a bad job and drove home,damp to the knees only.Do any others who enjoy wetting ever find these annoying folk who seem to go out to spoil others fun without knowing it????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]