MyWetloook

Message # 35904.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: annoying people when wetting

Date: Fri 30/05/08 09:19:53 GMT

Name: Sopping uu

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Truly heartrending tales!

S:

In reply to Message (35904.2) Hello Re: annoying people when wetting

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Fri 30/05/08 02:30:46 GMT

I know what you mean. I love going to a reservoir and there are always people fishing and random people renting boats - you just never know when and where. In an effort to not let others spoil my fun I have become pretty successful in ignoring them - instead of hiding from them. One thing I noticed is that it's pretty easy to turn this game around - e.g. when I see a boat coming in I very openly go for a swim. Almost always the boat then picks another spot - guess they want to have their privacy, too. What I have found very interesting is that I have very different comfort levels depending on the situation. I can completely convince myself that swimming in jeans, T-shirt and longsleeve T-shirt is expected (afterall who would swim with anything less; I feel like an exhibitionist for example in just jeans and T-shirt). And if it's under 70 degrees I do need a warm jacket - not wearing one is just unpleasant because I get cold. So that is to be expected, too. Any clothing outside that range and I start hiding, too. I know I am not making sense.

In the end other people will always be surprised. Even about jeans, that have become so normal to myself (even more so than swim trunks), since it is the exception. But nobody ever bugged me negatively. If it's done openly it's much less of a deal to them. So don't hide - just give it a shot. Grab a few of those almost lost opportunities and back off when you are really uncomfortable.

Mark

In reply to Message (35904) Hello annoying people when wetting

By wetman - uu Thu 29/05/08 18:17:24 GMT

I mentioned a while back I enjoy a day out getting wet and often muddy somtimes accompanied with my wife but if anyone else is into outdoors stuff dont you nearly always find some annoying person has decided to use your favorite spots for some other reason?I was all ready for a slosh near a beach where a river comes out and best access is from the far end of a huge carpark,on this weekday only about 6 cars were in the park but yes some pratt has to park right up the end I wish to go just sitting in the car doing nothing!I had a suit on in anticipation of just wading into the river usualy deserted but even an hour later was still sitting there.Ok I thought will go further upstream but only access is down a couple of dirt roads and 20 minutes drive and when I arrive some silly old bugger has decided to go fishing in my spot!I wouldnt mind if 5 peaople were there but its always one!Off again to a woodland spot I knew but further into the countryside,never anyone there I knew,even my wife has been in at this spot fully clothed and relaxed knowing no one ever goes there so after parking up and a nice walk through the trees,down a small hill I could hear the river gurgling and I was excited now as I was dressed all ready to just wade in with spare clothes in my bag.No one here at last and in I went knee deep when I heard someone calling a dog!Out I came and yes to spoil my fun an older couple came crunching through the undergrowth dressed in this annoying brand new walking boots and rucksacks with anoracks all cheerfull as they saw me."lovely day"said the annoying grey haired lady"we love this spot"!Here I was dressed in a suit wet to the knees in the middle of a woodland in the middle of nowhere,what could I say.(sod off you old gits went through my mind)Next thing their dog is sniffing my wet trousers and I told them I was looking for my wifes braclet she lost here in my lunchhour from work.Then they sit down and out comes the sandwiches and flask so I said I was late for work and had to go but so nice to meet them!Back at the car I gave it up as a bad job and drove home,damp to the knees only.Do any others who enjoy wetting ever find these annoying folk who seem to go out to spoil others fun without knowing it????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]