Wetlook-Online

Message # 359.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: UMD

Date: Fri 04/10/02 08:51:07 GMT

Name: Paul - the lazy one gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I use BT Broadband and don't have any problems accessing UMD or their pictures... Confused
In reply to Message (359.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: UMD

By Dr Nick - gb Fri 04/10/02 05:47:23 GMT

I am not on dial up with NTL, I have broadband (which I have had for some years) I can ping UMD fine and I can even Trace Route UMD with no problems (with a massive 20 hops!) but I still get no http responce from anything on thier site!? Don't bother suggesting try another broadband provider as both BT and freserve use NTL's backbone to the net. Oh well I guess I just have to live without UMD or buy myself a dialup modem just to access them.
In reply to Message (359.1.1) Hello Re: Re: UMD

By w@mboy - uu Fri 04/10/02 05:38:18 GMT

I used to be on NTL and I had issues with UMD, it is becuase NTL are in debt and don't bother putting much effort into thier 56k service, Freeserve is faster and AOL doesn't disconnect you, it's your choice.

To ping the UMD do this:

Go to Start > Programs and run the MS DOS promt and you'll get C:\   Type 'ping www.umd.net' (without the quotes) and your computer will test the speed and reliablity of your internet connection to the UMD servers.  This will not however fix anything it'll only show you that NTL sucks.

w@mboy

In reply to Message (359.1) Hello Re: UMD

By LiberatorWAM - liberator31@hotmail.com gb Fri 04/10/02 03:57:29 GMT

A lot of NTL users have had problems so you are not alone.  I have not the exact answer but someone told me to "ping" umd!! Whatever that means!!
In reply to Message (359) Question UMD

By Dr Nick - gb Thu 03/10/02 23:26:08 GMT

Any one else using NTL (in the UK) as thier ISP and having problems accessing UMD? I haven't been able the get in for the last 2 weeks as it just times out, even pictures that are hosted there and linked to in the messages on this forum don't come through!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]