WetlookPro

Message # 35899.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: men in wet womens clothes

Date: Thu 29/05/08 12:53:28 GMT

Name: wendysmith uu

Email: wendysmith46

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well done thanks for sharing that its nice to see the others dont give a fig about getting flamed or neg responeses it what make the world it is to day you keep wearing womens cloth in the bath

wendy xx

In reply to Message (35899.1.1) Dancing Re: men in wet womens clothes

By wetfet - wetfetter@yahoo.com nl Thu 29/05/08 10:48:39 GMT

Well spoken. I fully agree, and am indeed strong enough in my own sex role to occasionally indulge in a wet skirt or dress, although admittedly in the privacy of my own bathroom and without taking/posting pictures. Go on then, flame me.

You will get the same debates with everything that is on the border of more than one fetish. Self-wetting is another one that crops up now and then. Same story.

Incidentally, I've never been much into the jeans scene. Give me a dress any time, especially on a woman!

In reply to Message (35899.1) Info Re: men in wet womens clothes

By Drdamp - ex Thu 29/05/08 08:13:08 GMT

Hi Wendy, I assume you are male. The question was raised earlier but was never answered. I have no problem with crossdressers and them participating in wetlook, but I can tell you that from previous posts over the years on this forum, males who have tried to post images of themselves especially dressed as women get flamed at worst and negative responses at best as your previous post proves. To avoid getting such a negative response have you found or been involved with the Wamdrogeny group? If you go to the UMD forum and look at the directory, there is a section for crossdressers and links to Wamdrogeny. I also know that one of the individuals from Wamdrogeny posted on the Wetlook Forum run by Styx and he clearly labelled his post as Transvestite Wetlook and he still got negative responses, so even if you do post clearly labelled topics in forums some chaps that don't like crossdressers will still click on the subject (doh!) and flame you despite clearly having the option not to bother looking because it is of no interest to them. I am only commenting as I am because I don't want to see yet another individual like yourself or anyone else for that matter ending up feeling disappointed or disheartened because of a few Neddies that feel they have to impose their macho opinion on everybody else. I think that only a real man sure enough of his own sexuality would dare wear a frock or other items of womens clothes and get wet in them or experiment with such items of clothing and fabric. As you quite rightly said most crossdressers are straight males and have no desire to be women. I think there is much confusion despite it being the 21st century between crossdressing, transvestism, transgender and gender reasignment. They are all seen to be the same and lumped together when infact they are different excepting of course that crossdressing and transvestism are indeed the same. It also always intreagues me that the 'real men' of the forums prefer to see women wet in jeans...... trousers. Women in trousers are crossdressed therefore the question needs to be asked are those men that like such bordering on homosexuality (I have no problem with them either!) as they prefer someone in pants rather than a skirt? Could start a raging debate about that one! I hope you eventually find the niche that you are looking for, but be warned that you will indeed face much negative criticism from a good number of the 'blokes' here........ but not all and certainly not from me! Whatever wetlook you participate in I hope you do it for yourself and for enjoyment without fearing judgement from others who do not enjoy quite the same interests as yourself.
In reply to Message (35899) Hello men in wet womens clothes

By wendysmith - wendysmith46@yahoo.co.uk ex Thu 29/05/08 06:01:00 GMT

HI all

Well I have read all the comments on here some poss some very neg considering its a fetish that some menhave and  like to wear fem clothes and get wet in them,

some of you say its grosses them out  some its disgusteded by the thought of a man wearing women clothes and getting wet, would you like you to exeplain why it does, and what you are doing  is ok, any way I reckon most you  would like to try it but are frightend to say so in case you get found out, just might put some photos on here ans see what happends.

Wendyxx

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.071 seconds to generate ]