minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:20:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 35884.4.2

Subject: Peace Man Can not Believe these comments!!

Date: Wed 28/05/08 18:33:19 GMT

Name: LuvWetStockings gb

Email: nyloneerwetstockings@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As a member of this forum i am personally quite upset about these comments. "Wetlook" IS a Fetish!, this is a fetish forum for people who admit or not they have a fetish for Wet clothes. whether you come here just to look or you partake also we all have a fetish. I would gamble on most people who come here do partake in wetlook. its fun easy and partially acceptable & definately harmless.For those of us that do love to get wet in our clothes I would say its mostly done because of the way the clothes feel when wet, it's very sensual even erotic at times.

Most Crossdressers are straight men and don't want to be a woman. It's all about how the different softer fabric of womens clothes feel whilst worn. Thus wetlook & crossdressing do go closely together.

This is a decent forum, with some very decent open minded people sharing thier experiences & photos about wetlook. As an adult wetlook fetish forum we need never single anyone else out or mock them for a fetish we don't like & thats not just crossdressing i talk about. Would we all take the mick out of The Water Bondage Website if it posted pictures here I think not!!

Wendy, Don't let this put you off, keep posting also try the umd.net forum a go is a wetllook & messy fetish forum where everyone is just accepted. look forward to your future posts

LuvWetStockings

In reply to Message (35884.4) Unfazed Re: wearing female

By NEOhio Wet - us Wed 28/05/08 17:36:00 GMT

Who cares if Wendy is a "Walter".  I'm sure not going to submit any pictures, but I'll admit I've worn some of my wife's clothes to get wet in.  I can't fit in her regular clothes so I've worn half-slips, nightgowns and lycra-type pants.  All with a pair of nylons underneath but my own briefs.  I've even gone outside (in the backyard) and gotten in the kiddie pool with the the combo of the nylons, then the lycra pants, next the slip and topped off with the nightgown wearing my black Doc Martens.
In reply to Message (35884) Hello wearing female

By wendy smith - wendysmith46@yahoo.co.uk uu Wed 28/05/08 12:22:05 GMT

Hi All you all like women in wet clothes what about men in womens clothes say full under wear stockings skirt and a top or blouse any man would like to have a go at this and send in some photos you like women getting wet in skirts blouses any dressers how about you men or are you men worried about you macho image it would be nice to see how many would have a go love to see it on here  or send then to me at my e-mail address go on you guys have a go not jean or t/shirts but fully clothed in the above and if you like shoes as well photos or videos nothing spice just wearing womens clothes in the bath /shower/lakes/ponds/ or sea just lets see how many havet he gutes to do it .

wendysmith XXX

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]