WetlookPro

Message # 3583.4

Subject: Hello Re: Shannon

Date: Fri 09/05/03 10:44:09 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It seems to me that the legal system is out of perspective...when a guy can kill 2 people and serve less than 5 years in jail....whereas....a video producer who dares to release an uncertified video in the UK, can face much larger fines and longer jail sentences. What kind of message does that send to people...i.e. that amateur video makers are worse criminals than Jack the Ripper.

FYI, there have been cases in the USA ...one in particular where a truck driver accidentally ran over a motorcyclist....and when he went to check on the guy, he was still alive, so he backed over him several times to finish him off...cos if you kill somebody in a road accident, you often get off with light sentences and few costs to pay, whereas if you cripple somebody, it will cost you for the rest of their life to pay for their medical bills and loss of income....so truckers know that it is better to kill somebody in a road accident than to merely mame them. The case I am referring to was featured on the "unsolved mysteries" tv show...where this poor motorcyclist who got hit by a truck had to drag himself off the road and hide in the bushes...cos the trucker kept coming back to look for him to finish him off...cos preferred to get rid of any potential witnesses to his accident.

mk

In reply to Message (3583) Angry Shannon

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Fri 09/05/03 00:45:59 GMT

Somebody mentioned Shannon from Crazy Girls in the wetlook tribute thread below.

[img] http://www.cgbabe.com/temp/ShannonwetBIG44.jpg

(the pic was taken from her first photo shoot / webcam with us when I was still in Lancaster!)

Somebody else asked me what happened in the end.

As you know, she went out to keep Leone company one night, with Leone's new boyfriend.  At the end of the evening as man offered them a lift.  The man was a friend of Leone's boyfriend but unknown to the two girls.  

He had been recently paroled early from prison after killing a friend in a fight outside a pub, had been drinking and was driving a car without the owner's permission.  Later traces of Ecxtasy were found in his blood.

He drove them at 80miles an hour round town, which as Shannon was scared of speed (she wouldn't even go on dodgems at a fair) must have terrified her.

He lost control and crashed.  To passers by he tried to say that they others had run over him!

Shannon and Leone were seriously injured, and Shannon died in hospital a few hours later.  Leone was released from hospital a few weeks later and is fine as far as I know. (I have lost touch with her)

The judge rightly warned him that he faced a long term of imprisonment.  So you will all be glad to know that he has to serve the 8 months remaining on his earlier sentence for kiling a friend in 1999 and was setenced to 3 and a half years for killing Shannon, of which he will serve a little under 2 years.

Anyone wonder why I HATE the UK?  Why doesn't someone go out and kill a few fucking judges families, then perhaps they'll learn the meaning of life.

[img] http://www.cgbabe.com/ukstudionet/modelshannon/portrait.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]