minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:32:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 3575.2.1.2.1

Subject: Idea Re: How about using a telescopic lens from your place of resident?

Date: Thu 08/05/03 11:00:49 GMT

Name: Renegade 17 gb

Email: splishsplash@wamfox.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
How would you feel if someone was to take pictures like that of your mother, daughter, wife, or sister?  It's doing stuff like that that makes lots of ordinary people think fetishists are all perverts.

If you want to photograph wetlook, either do it the way people like Leon do where it's all open, up front, public and honest, or use one of the services which offers proper wetlook or wam shoots with models.  You'll get far better pictures, possibly make friends with the people involved, and have the pride of knowing you're not doing anything to drag the rest of the wetlook community into disrepute.

- R17.

In reply to Message (3575.2.1.2) Question How about using a telescopic lens from your place of resident?

By Frankie - us Thu 08/05/03 05:54:31 GMT

Since you can't take pictures by the lake in fear of getting in trouble, can you use a telescopic lens on your camaera (assuming you have one) from where you live?
In reply to Message (3575.2.1) Hello Re: Re: wetlook right infront of my house door

By Robbi - robbi@nasse-klamotten.de uu Thu 08/05/03 03:44:44 GMT

There are two schools and a university close to the lake, so there are always a lot of students. Especially at the beginning of summer you can see a lot of clothed guys and girls in the water (but most of them are teenagers), because when they come out from school they go directly to the lake, but not all of them have their swimming gear with them.

In july, august and september most of them have tried it and get used to take their swimming gear wit them. But in may and june, you can spot wetlook every day. Well, I spend a lot of time there - as I live just 150 feet from the water.

If I took my camera to the lake, I could make a galley with the pictures. But I don't want to get into trouble, you know ;o)

It's difficult to take a camera there, 'cos there are a lot of nudes, aswell.

In reply to Message (3575.2) Bouncing Re: wetlook right infront of my house door

By a french wetlook man - daddyfrancois@wanadoo.fr fr Thu 08/05/03 02:10:09 GMT

Bouncing where is this lake ???? whhheeereeeeee?????

lucky you are.... send us pics ...

In reply to Message (3575) Dancing wetlook right infront of my house door

By Robbi - robbi@nasse-klamotten.de uu Thu 08/05/03 01:33:09 GMT

Just went down to the lake not far from my appartement. I had a good time, had a beer, a cigarette and read a book. Just when I left, two girls went in fully clothed, right behind me.

Well, I suppose, I piccked a good place to live ;o)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]