minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:13:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 3572.5.1

Subject: Question Why do some disapear from the net?

Date: Thu 08/05/03 15:54:00 GMT

Name: Chester us

Email: chester@sgroi.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

I've always wondered why some people who particpate (and contribute towards wetlook) disapear from the Internet after a time not to be heard (read) from ever again?  

Do they get tired of all the attention or are they driven away by those few bad apples out there into a life of offline privacy once again?  Or does it have more to do with their relationships or "moving" on to bigger and better things?  Or do they somehow feel guilty about their wetlook fetish and try to supress this?

Something to think about?

- Chester

In reply to Message (3572.5) Question Re: Legends of Wetlook - a kind of Tribute

By Sopping - us Thu 08/05/03 05:27:52 GMT

Remember Russ's List? It was just an index, no thumbnails, and you had to bring up each picture to decide whether you wanted to keep it or not.

He had a lot of good ones, and it more or less started my files..long before any "personalities" began to appear, here, or anywhere else as I remember it.

I never knew who he was, but he game my collection a good start.

Thanks.

S:

In reply to Message (3572) Happy Legends of Wetlook - a kind of Tribute

By Eric - evyked@iname.com uu Wed 07/05/03 22:43:45 GMT

I was just browsing trough my collection of pics and a few names of people who greatly contributed to this community came to my mind. Rob Blaine of course, who made me discover that I wasn't the only one into this wet clothes thing back in 1994 when I discovered the Web, Frankie and his fabulous wet jeans collection at about the same time, Erik Elsas, Kirsta, Carl, Nicco, Ray, Robbie, Leon, Brian, ...

Some of the have passed away, some of them have disappeared, some of them are still here, some of the are the new generation. I must have forgotten quite a lot of names, would it be just because I can't remember some although I picture them very well, but I just wanted to say thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]