Wetlook-Online

Message # 35717.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: no downloading allowed

Date: Thu 15/05/08 16:12:59 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I justed watched the episode online on the Fox on demand site, and there are various softwares you can use to capture screen videos. The easiest method is just to connect an S-video cable to the TV OUT port on your pc, and connect that to your DVR or VCR and you can just capture PC screens displays directly from PC to your DVR or VCR that way.

But after watching the episode, I do not think that it is worth the effort....cos there is no actual wet "look" that is ever seen in this clip. For me, the definition of wet "look" is the "look" of wet clothing, and you can ONLY see wet "look" when the girl gets OUT of the water, and they edited this scene in a totally lousy way, so you never see the wet dress....this is just your typical "girl jumps in the pool....you see nothing except for her head, and then the scene fades to black".

For me a fantastic scene (no matter what the clothing is) has to have the all 3 'BDA" elements....i.e. "BEFORE, DURING and AFTER". We need to see the girl DRY before she gets wet, we need to see her DURING the wet scene, and most important of all, we need to see her AFTER she she has gotten wet and we see her AFTER she gets out of the pool.

So...this is a scene with "B" and "D"....but no "A".....or what I call a "no aftermath scene"....

FYI...a scene with "D" and "A" but no "B" (we never saw the girl initially get wet" is what you call an "in progress scene"....

Regardless of what clothing preferences you have...I think most wet fans would agree that all AAA rated scene always have all 3 BDA elements...and any scene that lacks one of those 3 elements is no good. And in this case....you never see any wetlook (we clothing) at all....so the scene is not worth saving imho.

BTW...I am not trying to put scene down and be negative...I am only trying to save you guys from wasting your money...cos this series is being released on DVD now, and I would hate for somebody to waste their money buying this on DVD, and then be disappointed that they wasted their money.

Just watch the scene for free on the Fox online site, and then you can see that this is not worth saving.

MK

In reply to Message (35717.1.1) Sad Re: no downloading allowed

By John Smith - uu Thu 15/05/08 15:55:07 GMT

I've already seen it on TV.  Unfortunately, the FOX video-on-demand site does

not permit the downloading of videos.

In reply to Message (35717.1) Hello Re: FOX "Till Death" Evening Gown in pool

By Paul - us Thu 15/05/08 14:45:53 GMT

Go to http://www.fox.com/tildeath and you can watch the episode.

In reply to Message (35717) TV FOX "Till Death" Evening Gown in pool

By John Smith - none@anonymous.org uu Thu 15/05/08 11:49:41 GMT

Last night (Wednesday May 14) the season finale of the FOX series "Till Death" had

a fantastic scene at the end where the wife who was all-dolled-up (white evening gown,

sandals, fancy-hairdo and perfect makeup ) for her anniversary jumped into the swimming

pool to save her foundering husband.

I hope someone caught it and can post the video.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]