Wetlook-Online

Message # 35699.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: More Irish Spring wet commercials

Date: Thu 15/05/08 00:28:47 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Right... that's the commercial I was thinking about... just got foggy on the details
In reply to Message (35699.1.1) Hello More Irish Spring wet commercials

By aquaboots - us Wed 14/05/08 23:13:11 GMT

I remember a couple of other Irish Spring commercials back in the ’80s. One had a woman singing about the soap while taking a shower out in public with a prop bar that was rigged to spray water (this was used in several commercials at that time). She was wearing a blouse, cardigan sweater and tartan (plaid to my fellow Yanks) skirt, and was thoroughly soaked from head to toe and fairly well lathered, too. In the other, a man was taking a clothed shower using the prop soap and humming some classical music. Soon, a woman wearing a blouse and print skirt came up to the man and started dancing in the water spray and humming along (didn't see her really get wet, though).
In reply to Message (35699.1) Hello Re: Evian's commercials (in Canada)

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 14/05/08 22:07:14 GMT

I've seen it, but wouldn't consider it wetlook because it's all CGI special effects.

Now on the other hand, there was a commercial for Irish Spring soap some years back where a woman was walking down the street dripping in lather and with water spraying from somewhere under her clothes. It was a special effect, but a purely "practical" effect as compared to all those CGI effects. This woman really was sporting wet "street" clothes.

In reply to Message (35699) Hello Evian's commercials (in Canada)

By WetMusic - ca Tue 13/05/08 16:07:27 GMT

The current TV ad for Evian spring water in Canada  features not merely wet clothes, but clothes made with water!  You see models walking, clothed with water dresses -- their whole bodies are made with water where the "clothes" cover them.  This effect is made through computer graphics.  I tried to find it on Youtube to no avail.  Anyone else saw it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]