minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 10:12:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 35690.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: far see picture umbrella! (Fernsehbildschirm)

Date: Tue 13/05/08 19:06:16 GMT

Name: waage201 uu

Email: waage201@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Aber da du ja aus Deutschland kommst kannst du ja ohne weiteres den originaltext lesen.
In reply to Message (35690.2.1) Thumbs Down far see picture umbrella! (Fernsehbildschirm)

By sponge - ego-solo@hotmail.de de Tue 13/05/08 11:51:24 GMT

Peace Man My picture umbrella (screen) shows the strangest english I've ever read! The bridge go countries (Brücken-ge-länder) (bridge-rail) will become soft about this kind of kitchen-english!!!! Wow
In reply to Message (35690.2) Hello Re: Pfingssonntag Pics english translation

By wetlook wammer - gb Tue 13/05/08 05:27:29 GMT

Since my English is not so good, and I you simply times my experience of the today's daily to entrust want, write I it in deusch.

The side can all well into other languages translated.

This afternoon it was 16 o'clock even my ex work colleague to me said saw them no time me.

It wanted after the visit of its mother equivalent back to their friend. I had made the proposal before for it, which we together

by the Wasserfountainen to run can. Naja, it said to me, we can meet still briefly, but I want to remain drying.

At the Hbf arrived conditions it then before me were kept dressed in bright pinken trousers, white Skater shoes, and a scwarzem top by a carrier around the neck at its body. After we met, we went then loosely to direction “Kröpke”, thus not through the Wasserfontaine left, or right from the station. We conversed a little and us decided still another ice eating to go. Warmly enough was it outside.

Thus them are first to the bank and we are thereafter again back to the main station. There we an ice to everyone bought and went myself then to one of the two Wasserfontainen.

We looked at and a little, as humans ran by, and the children in the water planschten.

Then it is also always times short gehüppft over the small places of the Fontaine, but only its Hosenbund became thereby little wet.

Then time the water up to the half Schienbein climbed highly with the next. later up to the Knieen.

When I did not have then also my ice everything wanted I away to go equal there without it become completely wet, thus, I had pepackt her me and with my skates on into the Fontaine pushed, its trousers worde thereby up to a small place at the back completely wet. Unfortunately in addition, only their federation of the Top and no more,

thus I accompanied it then again to the Kröpke, so that she can with the course back to her friend. I wanted to become absolutely still whole wet however….

Who has interest in a continuation?

In reply to Message (35690) Hello Pfingssonntag Pics

By waage201 - waage201@hotmail.com uu Mon 12/05/08 20:22:35 GMT

Da mein Englisch nicht so gut ist, und ich euch einfach mal mein Erlebnis des heutigen Tages anvertrauen will, schreibe ich es in deusch.

Die Seite kann ja alles gut in andere Sprachen übersetzten.

Heute Nachmittag es war 16 Uhr hat selbst meine Ex-Arbeitskollegin zu mir gesagt, das sie keine Zeit hat mich zu sehen.

Sie wollte nach dem Besuch ihrer Mutter gleich zurück zu ihrem Freund. Vorher hatte ich ihr den Vorschlag gemacht, das wir ja zusammen

durch die Wasserfountainen laufen können. Naja, sie sagte zu mir, wir können uns ja noch kurz treffen, aber ich will trocken bleiben.

Am Hbf angekommen Stand sie dann vor mir bekleidet in einer Hellen pinken Hose, weißen Skater Schuhen, und einem scwarzem top das von einem träger um den hals an ihrem Körper gehalten wurde. Nachdem wir uns getroffen haben, gingen wir dann los Richtung "Kröpke", also nicht durch die Wasserfontaine links, oder rechts vom Bahnhof. Wir haben uns ein wenig unterhalten und uns entschlossen noch ein eis essen zu gehen. Warm genug war es ja draußen.

Also ist sie zuerst zur Bank und wir sind danach wieder zurück zum Hauptbahnhof. Dort habe wir uns jeder ein eis gekauft und sind dann zu einer der beiden Wasserfontainen gegangen.

Wir haben und ein wenig angeschaut, wie die Menschen daran vorbeiliefen, und die kinder im Wasser planschten.

Dann ist sie auch immer mal Kurz über die kleinen Stellen der Fontaine gehüppft, aber nur ihr Hosenbund ist dabei ein wenig Nass geworden.

Dann kletterte beim nächsten mal das wasser bis zum halbem Schienbein hoch. später bis zu den Knieen.

Als ich dann auch mein Eis alle hatte wollte ich ja nicht gleich da weg gehen ohne das sie ganz nass wird, also, habe ich sie mir pepackt und mit meinen skates an in die Fontaine geschoben, ihre Hose worde dabei bis auf einer kleinen stelle am Hintern völlig nass. Leider aber auch nur ihr Bund vom Top und nicht mehr,

also habe ich sie dann nochmal zum Kröpke begleitet, damit sie mit der Bahn zurück zu ihrem Freund kann. Ich wollte aber unbedingt noch ganz nass werden....

Wer hat interesse an einer Fortsetzung?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]