WetlookPro

Message # 35677

Subject: Pictures Wet business outfit - on WetlookHunter html

Date: Sun 11/05/08 12:02:03 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: hunter@wetlookhunter.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi guys,
below are some pictures as usual from the new wetlook hunter update
Enjoy them.

The new update

Mihaela
It was almost spring and I was amazed how hot can it be on a day like this (probably the global warming effect)... I could not believe that in a day like this we cannot get anybody to get wet for us (when is hot outside usually the girls are more comfortable with the idea of getting wet), so even if Soreen wanted to go home I kept telling him that we should find someone who will agree to come with us for a dip in the pool. As we turn into a small alley in front of some blocks I saw this young lady rushing somewhere so of course I try to stop her and I asked her show she's doing ;) She said that she is not so well as I am and I asked her where is she going... She said that she is going home and I asked her if she is hungry or something (because it was lunch time) She said yes and then I asked her if we cannot invite her to lunch and of course she said no because her mom expected her with the lunch. She was living right in the block we was in front of. When we reach the entrance of the block and she was at 3 meters to escape from me ;) I asked her her name and she said that the name is Mihaela and she is 20 years old. I asked her if she speak English and she said "A little bit" but in fact her English was very good. I begin to explain her the real reason we stopped her and I begin after that to convince her that coming with us and get her outfit wet in our pool it can be a very nice experience. See for yourself how did I managed to get Mihaela this lovely lady to soak her business outfit in the pool. She stepped into the pool with the jacket on and she removed the boots too during the clip so I think everybody will like the clip.

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE PHOTOS

Enjoy the pictures and have nice day.
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]