Wetlook-Online

Message # 35670

Subject: Hello Updates html

Date: Sat 10/05/08 15:18:02 GMT

Name: traciez us

Email: traciez@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Guys .......... How is everyone ....... I hear the sun has appeared in Merry Old England .. about time. Well we are in the high 90's right now.. it's way too hot for me. Well enjoy the latest updates from Sandy knight and Taylor... they really get down to frolicking around in the paddle pool. Go see for yourself !!! Don't forget to check out the latest clips in the download store. Here a little info about some of the clips: The Wetter The Better.. Lisa V. Price: $8.00 USD This clip features The one and only Lisa V. Always a favourite. This clip you will see her rolling around in the water and eventually stripping off !! Producer: TZ & Wamtec Distributor: tzmodels.com wamtec.com Year: 2008 Country of Origin: USA Length: 8 minutes File Size: 89 Megabytes File Format: WindowsMedia-WMV Screen Size: 640 x 480 Keywords: wetlook -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Halloween Pool Party Price: $8.00 USD This scene was shot on Halloween night. The Models Jo Bache, Keeley, Sammi and Micki at a pumpkin carving event, then they all decide to jump in the pool. Cool scene (SSS Vol 15) Producer: TZ & Wamtec Distributor: tzmodels.com wamtec.com Year: 2008 Country of Origin: USA Length: 7 minutes File Size: 76 Megabytes File Format: WindowsMedia-WMV Screen Size: 640 x 480 Keywords: wetlook -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TRACIE Z AND LOUISE L`AMOUR Price: $8.00 USD Tracie Z and Louise L` Amour having a fun time in the Florida Keys. They have way too much fun in this scene. They were best buddies in Portugal one year !! (SSS Vol.10) Producer: TZ & Wamtec Distributor: tzmodels.com wamtec.com Year: 2008 Country of Origin: USA Length: 8 minutes File Size: 89 Megabytes File Format: WindowsMedia-WMV Screen Size: 640 x 480 Keywords: wetlook Yes that me with Louise... what a fun time I had with her in the Keys. Cya next time. xoxoxoxoxox
This week's updates on

10th May, 2008 ... TZMODELS - Wetlook section
WTB09-sailorgirls

30th April, 2008 ... TZMODELS - Wetlook section
WTB09-cheerSANDY

join us for as low as $8.33 per month

Love and Kisses Tracie z xxxxxx

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]