Wetlook-Online

Message # 3564.2

Subject: Happy Thank you Ray!!!

Date: Wed 07/05/03 09:07:46 GMT

Name: Frankie us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ray: I appreciate your effort to capture this year's event in Albany.  It's nice to know that there are "pitch hitters" out there willing to spend the time and effort to go the extra mile for us wetlook fans.  And a big thank you to MK for making Ray's effort available to us.  Thanks guys!   
In reply to Message (3564) Hello NY College Girls 2003 video galleries posted

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 07/05/03 07:44:58 GMT

...but first. A little sermon to preach to the congregation out there...that we need more help from those of you who like to attend and tape public events. As you know, as great as Leonmoomin, Wet Brian, Erik from Paris and other video eventmeisters are...we cannot be in all places all over the globe and cover everything. We need your help and contributions too. Case in point being, while Leonmoomin, myself and Wet Brian (the good, the bad and the ugly...just kidding) were in Thailand, we also had the fountain day events taking place at same time in Albany...so I arranged for a friend (Ray) to go and cover the Albany events for us. I have now received Ray's footage and produced some vidcap galleries...which you can find from the link above. I am sure we are all glad that Ray made the effort to attend and tape this for us to see. Please remember that whenever you see stuff that Wet Brian, Erik, Leonmoomin and others post...that they went to great efforts to do those shoots and should be commended.

I am not expecting folks to support us all with financial donations...however, I would like to see more folks stepping up to the plate to help us out whenever there are events in their area or in various countries that nobody is covering. As you know, Hans from Akuna and Carl both cover the German pool party scene very nicely...but there are many other pool parties in Holland and Switzerland not being covered at all. It is not for lack of information that we are missing so many events. The data is quite well known and circulated...but few people really make the effort (as Ray just did at Albany) to attend and tape public events. A good example of that being...there were over 15 different fancy dress polar bear swims taking place in 4 different states in the USA in Feb and May...all being sponsored by the Special Olympics in various cites...and I emailed lots of contacts I had in all 3 states, and not one of those fifteen events was attended by any of the people I contacted...nobody could be bothered. Too many folks just like the comfort of their lazy boy comfy chair and just want to wait for the real heros like Leonmoomnin and company to provide you all with free pics.

Anyway...I am getting off my soap box now. See the Albany 2003 video pics...and you can thank Ray for getting you all the footage.

I hope that those of you who enjoy pics...will feel more inspired to get out there this summer and attend wet events too...cos every State has county fairs (with dunk tanks) and Renaissance Festivals (which often have a Drench the Wench booth), plus you have the famous fountains at Trafalgar in London and Trocadero in Paris....but also the overlooked Washington Square fountains in New York City too....and not having a camcorder is no excuse....cos I am offering to BUY you a camcorder if you are willing to make the effort and do something.

And now I must return to the Bat Cave where I live....

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]