Wetlook-Online

Message # 35639.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: You Tube of Cabin Crew doing pool training in uniform

Date: Thu 08/05/08 15:48:32 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah, they did it in uniforms, can see some wetlook that way.  It should also give you pause about flying on some (not all, but some) of the foreign airlines.  What a total joke as a training exercise.  Lets see - we'll rent a pool, line up a bunch of plastic patio chairs in rows and put life vests on the ground under the plastic chairs.  Then, over the course of the first four minute + video, we'll casually all put on our life vests.  Over the course of the second four minute = video, we'll all line up around the side of the pool, jump in and then pull each other into the (already pre-inflated and deployed) life raft.  As a training exercise, that accomplishes about zero.

I've toured the American Airlines Flight Academy near Dallas-Ft.Worth airport.  To contrast, an exercise like this would have been done in an actual aircraft fuselage/cabin, which is mounted at the edge of a specially built pool, at the level it would really be sitting in after a ditching.  Everyone would be sitting in real airline seats, would have to remove the emergency exit door, deploy the life rafts and then all exit through that emergency opening directly into the pool.  And unlike the nearly 9 minutes elapsed in those first two videos, if EVERYONE wasn't out of the plane with life vests on, into the water and probably into the raft inside of 60 seconds, it would be considered a failure and have to be repeated.

Really enlightening - and scary - watching those videos with the mindset of a frequent flier and imagining how that could possibly train those flight attendants in much of anything.

In reply to Message (35639.1) Thumbs Up Re: You Tube of Cabin Crew doing pool training in uniform

By Getwet - us Thu 08/05/08 10:17:16 GMT

Thanks! Would be nice if the quality was better. Much better what these flight attendants are wearing than T-shirts and shorts. I use to work for the airlines back in the early 80's. Then, then the flight attendants did do pool training in their uniforms. Uniforms were white blouses with jackets, skirts, hose, heels. Guess it gave a feel for what it would be like. At least the airline I worked for. Also, in the late 80's took a business trip. In the back of seat in front of you, their was a large card showing how to use the seat as life preserver in case of water ditching. Included a picture of a woman fully dressed in a business looking type suit and with hose in the water using the cushion.  
In reply to Message (35639) Thumbs Up You Tube of Cabin Crew doing pool training in uniform

By Placebo Effect - gb Thu 08/05/08 06:44:30 GMT

Not the best quality (mobile phone), and it's six months old so they may have been posted before, but I was always under the impression cabin crew did their pool training with most airlines in shorts, t-shirts at best. Seems these don't!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYnCFXyYVHk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HICl-Up9dac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWBigL00IZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhcUY11iKk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]