Wetlook-Online

Message # 35623.2

Subject: Crown Great job as always! [nt]

Date: Wed 07/05/08 08:44:19 GMT

Name: Life is a beach! uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (35623) Hello Update coming soon - samples here - careful if you're on dialup.

By Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Tue 06/05/08 12:41:54 GMT

This is a reminder to all that we're still around, but just a bit more hidden than we once were.  If you'd like access to our site, send us an email.  Those on our email list have access to our site, get access to our Webshots pics and also receive notice of updates.  We do have an update coming soon.  The update will be a large photo set and also a movie.  The update is of Jennifer having some fun with methylcellulose.  Our hottub was getting really dirty, so we figured we'd finish it off before giving it a good cleaning.  Jennifer has her wam fun and then goes straight from the methylcellulose to the hottub and then we make a huge bubble bath for her in the hottub.  I have the pics ready, but I haven't even looked at the movie yet.  Here's a preview of the sample photos that we'll have on our page.  Sorry for the nighttime images, but lately it seems that's the only time we get for our adult fun.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]