MyWetloook

Message # 35524.4

Subject: Hello Re: new to wetlook

Date: Mon 28/04/08 18:26:22 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email: chrissie@chrissiewet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Tom

And welcome to the wonderful world of wet-look! Chrissie saw your post and we want to tell you our side. First me as I introduced it into our relationship. Like Brad, I've been this way since childhood. All I ever wanted was to feel water flooding my shoes - the rest of my clothes was simply a progression of that (mum never liked it though!!). As I grew it was inevitable that I would find it sexy and watched the TV and films avidly to catch any image I could. Chrissie's story is slightly different. Her first experience was when she finished school and she, along with her year group, celebrated by signing each other's school shirts with pens and then started throwing each other in the school fountain! Sadly for me I wasn't there and no photoos were taken (though I got to see Chrissie's school shirt covered in signatures, many of which were blurred as the ink had run). One evening after Chrissie had told me about the event and how much fun she'd had we found ourselves alone in my parents' house. I filled the bath with warm water, picked Chrissie up, and dumped her in the tub! She was wearing brown cord jeans, a jumper, tights and no shoes. She splashed and giggled and was VERY pleased to have me join her in the tub! I have no idea whether my parents ever guessed what we got up to - and no longer care. It was the start of a very loving relationship in which we have got wet together often, and started to share in the last year with the wet-look community. We are genuine wetters and everything we own gets wet at some point (including furniture on occasion!). Surprisingly only some items are ruined and its worth it believe me. Now Chrissie goes shopping with getting wet in mind and we have quite a collection of clothes - some we buy new and some second hand. We prefer dressing up as it is so naughty to wet stuff that was never intended to be got wet in, including accessories such as gloves, coats, bags etc.

We are both pleased that you have found our site and you seemed to have liked it. You are welcome to e-mail Chrissie on chrissie@chrissiewet.com she'll be happy to chat with you. For us the key element FUN! As for the psychology of it - we haven't a clue!

Best wishes from me and love from chrissie to both of you - have a great time and ignore the critics!

In reply to Message (35524) Hello new to wetlook

By Tom - uu Sun 27/04/08 18:41:03 GMT

Hi Tom here from uk.Found this site by chance from another wetlook site,my wife found the site while looking for wet look which is actualy a car polish we were given!Anyway we had a good look and she also seemed to enjoy the male wet site we found so we just had to try it together in the bath!We just went in as we were so to speak even keeping our shoes on which seems obligitory to serious wetlookers,seemed strange at first but admit it was quite enjoyable for us bothas we soaped one another through the wet clothes.We left all the wet stuff including our shoes drip drying over the bath rack afterwards and later that day my wifes mother paid a visit,we had forgotten the wet stuff in the bathroom and after she had paid a visit to the loo went to the bathroom to wash her hands!!!She came back and asked why all the wet clothes and shoes were in there and we said we had drunk a bit much the night before and fell in the bath!Was  limp excuse and mother in law just gave a vacant look and shrugged her shoulders.What do u people here do,what we did or just look at the pictures?Is it just the models who get wet or is this somthing you do regulary,from the male site we saw(swimming fully clothed)it seems those guys enjoy it even wearing suits in water but I admit it looked fun and would like to try it wearing an unwanted suit,most clothes are washable anyway so why not try it.Shoes could get spoilt I suppose(ours seemed fine once dry)so what do you do,have seen ladies wearing their boots in water(chrissie from chrissie wet),so do you keep stuff just for wetting or risk it?Anyway it all seems harmless fun and you all seem a decent bunch so what the hell.Finaly what is it with getting wet in clothes that makes you do it?I said earlier we enjoyed it as a new experience to do it deliberately rather than accidental but what is it that makes fans want to do it in first place?This is not in anyway critical of doing it,more a question of why it is arousing it seems to many.Tom and Jo.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]