Wetlook-Online

Message # 35481.2

Subject: Hello Re: Question about a movie

Date: Thu 24/04/08 10:17:45 GMT

Name: answer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi, this is an Austrian movie from 1984. The actors in the fountain scene are Julia Stemberger and Nikolaus Vogel. It was Julia Stembergers first appearance in a movie for a broader audience and in the sequel she became a rather famous actress. Nikolaus Vogel worked as a photojournalist in the Yugoslavian war and was killed there.
In reply to Message (35481) Hello Question about a movie

By astardis - wetdata@gmx.de de Wed 23/04/08 13:49:41 GMT

Hello,

I saw a movie many years ago in German TV. I think the name is "Herzklopfen". A girl goes in a fountain with all clothes on and and she sit down in the middle of the fountain.

A boy see this and walk to her, also full clothed. Later the friend of the girl is angry about the boy. I think is a denish or swedish movie maybe. Knows anybody about this and could tell me where I can found the movie?

In German: Vor einigen Jahren sah ich einen Film, ich glaube er hieß "Herzklopfen". Ein Mädchen (junge Frau) ging nach einem Streit mit ihrem Freund in einen Brunnen und setzte sich mitten rein. Ein anderer junger Mann ging zu ihr und setzte sich mit den Worten: "Ist hier noch frei?", natürlich beide voll angezogen. Die Frau stand auf und verließ den Brunnen, der Mann hinter her, aber der Freund der Frau und ein paar andere hielt ihn auf und schubsten ihn zurück.

Ich glaube es war eine dänischer oder schwedischer Film. Kann mir jemand helfen?

Thanx/Danke

Jens

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]