Wetlook-Online

Message # 35473.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Chrissie's Archive

Date: Thu 24/04/08 06:21:33 GMT

Name: bill2blues gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Waterman, and everyone!

In the free folders the videos are on the last page of the album (not all albums have video), click on the video icon and it will take you to a new page with a clickable download message - right click on the word download and use 'save as' - then save to your pc. Its the same in the exclusive album (a new batch of archive footage is going in there in the next few days) but you have to register to chrissiewet by clicking on 'register' at top right of gallery page and follow instructions -this bit is free. Then click on the 'donate' button (on every page) and follow instructions - its only $20 for a year! Once you've done that let us know the username you registered (we don't need to know your password) and we'll switch on your permission. Then you will be able to download everything we post! Be nice to have you on-board. If you have any probs please let us know.

Incidentally you can comment on the site by using the comments tag on the left hand list on each page.

Have fun - bye for now

In reply to Message (35473.2.1.1) Hello Re: Chrissie's Archive

By waterman - uu Wed 23/04/08 19:34:08 GMT

Bill,how do you get to see the video on your site?

In reply to Message (35473.2.1) Hello Re: Chrissie's Archive

By bill2blues - gb Wed 23/04/08 06:56:36 GMT

Hi and thanks guys - Chrissie says "I love it when you like my pics, I do it just for fun and it makes me want to do more when you send kind remarks. It would have been fun watching you try to hide your bulge too!!! - Luv Ya!"

I'm saying nuthing 'cos I just feel blessed to have Chrissie in my life.

We have started to do some video (there are some on chrissiewet) - but sadly, we didn't video the hairwash or wet shopping day as they were done on the spur of the moment. Chrissie often says I'm getting wet NOW, and I have to grab the camera very quickly! Afterwards is pretty good too! Our video camera isn't great quality, hopefully one day we'll afford a HD cam and get some better vid.

Keep visiting www.chrissiewet.com as there's lots more to be added - though some of the video will go in the member's section (only a tenner!)

Best wishes from me and love from Chrissie

In reply to Message (35473.2) Thumbs Up Re: Chrissie's Archive

By Tim uk - gb Tue 22/04/08 23:15:38 GMT

Hi Chrissie and Bill,

Many thanks for all your post so far, just wondered if you were looking at making a dvd or better still youtube, I would love to here really footage especially the recent picture posts of washing your hair in bed,

also the shopping trip!

Sound is a good thing, and I'm sure you make a lot splashing sounds!

Thanks again

Tim

In reply to Message (35473) Pictures Chrissie's Archive

By bill2blues - gb Tue 22/04/08 17:55:02 GMT

Here's a contribution from Chrissie's archives - Chrissie in a Black Suit in the Sea........................

" "

" "

" "

Album URL http://chrissiewet.com/gallery/v/blacksuit/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.127 seconds to generate ]