Wetlook-Online

Message # 35349

Subject: Hello self wetting and mud

Date: Thu 17/04/08 19:07:04 GMT

Name: waterman uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I know this has been asked before but who in this forum enjoys wetting in their own clothes?I admit I love doing it especialy outdoors and my favorite spot is on a tidal estuary not far from my home and it is completly safe from prying eyes as it has several islands one of which is my favorite as it can really only be accessed by canoe.I pack a bag of the clothes I wish to soak and get muddy,take lunch and drinks and set off to "my"little island.Once ashore I can change into whatever I wish to wear ranging from a smart business suit tosomtimes sporting outfits and go for a walk (the island is about half of a km long)There are lots of little seawater inlets amongst the mangroves and I just wade through without a care in the world,its great.I know this is a wetlook forum but I do enjoy getting muddy as well and thats just what I do.I have never seen anyone else whilst on the island as it dosnt have much to offer other than a bit of wildlife but is great for any wam people.After a couple of filthy wet hours I will stop for lunch enjoying the view and maybe continue my exploits for another few hours.I do have a couple of wam friends I have met over the years and one even brought his wife on a trip,thats was very enjoyable as she was relativily new to outdoor wetting and certainly mud.They both brought outfits from unwanted clothes and usualy I take my stuff home to wash but they left theirs there as a momento!I have been truthfull in my adventures and ask if any others in this forum do such things?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]