MyWetloook

Message # 35245.5

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Girls getting clothes wet while fishing

Date: Sun 13/04/08 23:00:47 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I see it every summer (course the women doing the swimming are usually with me...but it is STILL great stuff).  The one place I go is a great weetlook spot, it is in a park and families go there.  As always the kids want to go to the water, I have seen Mom's of all types wading out into the river with their kids.  Playing in the water and occasionally getting in some swimming.  It isn't a gret spot for pictures as there is no real good place to hide.  The smallmouth fishing is pretty good though...can't wait for it to warm up a bit.  I have 2 women already wanting me to take them this year.... :-)
In reply to Message (35245) Question Girls getting clothes wet while fishing

By Anonymous - us Sun 13/04/08 17:15:46 GMT

Anybody have any pics of girls getting their clothes wet while fishing? Got interested in this a couple summers ago. While at a lake one hot summer day, there was a girl (a very attractive Hispanic girl) fishing on the bank wearing tight jeans and t-shirt. To my surprise, she waded into the water up to her knees. Thought she'd stop there. But she waded in deeper until that water was lapping the crotch of her jeans. Watching with greater interest, as well as some other guys, she went in further until the water went over her belt and was at the bottom of her shirt. Raising her arms, she went in all the way up to her neck! She started threading water with her pole in one hand and ducked underwater soaking her hair. She actually started to swim with her fishing pole. Her shirt had this air bubble at the top of her back which I've also found a little sexy. She swam back to shore, got her feet back on the bottom and walked up out of the water to her knees. Course her clothes were dripping and glistening in the sun. Her shirt see-thru revealing a sexy little bra. Me and the other guys were turned on tremendously. She just smiled, turned around and continued fishing in her now soaked clothes. The wife was with me and just gave me that hopeless stare women give us guys when admiring other women. She just said, "You like that hmmmm?". Not long after, the girl was getting ready to leave with some friends. She put her pole down, walked into the water to her waist and dove under. Surfacing, she swam out about 30 feet, turned and swam back to shore. I actually love seeing women swimming with their clothes on as well coming up out of the water. Underwater's great too. Walking out of the water, again, what a sight!! Picking up her pole, she walked away, her clothes leaving a trail of dripping water. Again, the wife gave me that look and said, "You enjoy that?". She knows my love of wet clothes and occasionally indulges me in private.

Thought the getting clothes wet when fishing was really a sexy turn-on. Maybe some producers can keep this in mind. Only other thing I've seen was the famous fishing guy on TV. Can't remember his name. He was fishing somewhere in a stream in South Carolina I think. Standing in a stream with him were two young girls with water almost up to their waists. They were wearing jeans with belts and t-shirts. The water was lapping their belts. The bottom of their shirts also wet. He was teaching them how to fish supposedly. He had on waders, but they were in their clothes. Just caught the last of this and they didn't get any wetter. Wish I'd seen the whole segment. Have seen a thing or two about women "catfish grabbing" wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]