MyWetloook

Message # 3511.1.1.3

Subject: Info Know how you feel

Date: Sat 03/05/03 23:46:29 GMT

Name: kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

During last year, over 300Gb of bandwidth was used on the freesite for downloading MPEG's and Quicktime Movies. It cost a fortune!

I got a response from less than 1 in 1000 visitors. Plus less than 1 in 20 actually bought anything- means 95% of people are just freeloading.

Have stopped putting up MPEG's for now.

Planning to introduce password protection on future free mpegs. A password will be made available who anyone who is active in the community or supports one of the wetlook producers (any of them not just Styx).

Provided other web masters and producers support this move, then we're prepared to reciprocate if they wish to implement something similar. Basically a producer will be given a batch of passwords that he can distribute to his (or her) supporters, which will allow them to download free material from Styx.

The idea is that instead of thousands of people taking up resources, hundreds of serious wetlook fans will be able to get better and bigger freebies- at the moment the distribution of free material is indiscriminate.

We would be willing to co-operate with any other webmaster/producers wishing to introduce a similar scheme on their sites.

In reply to Message (3511.1.1) Unfazed I don't know if I should, only 2 people bothered saying Thanks last time...

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Sat 03/05/03 22:56:21 GMT

...yet pay-sites that throw 1 or 2 free pics at you, generate tons of replies. How are 2 pictures superior to a 1-minute MPEG?

Jim

In reply to Message (3511.1) Great GREAT! Please make a MPG preview :)

By Asyk - de Sat 03/05/03 18:24:52 GMT

In reply to Message (3511) Video Wetlook Unlimited Volume 12

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Sat 03/05/03 05:17:10 GMT

A new 6-girl video is out, and includes a 2-girl scene with Melissa and Margaret! It's available on DVD, VHS-NTSC, and Video CD, and will be on sale until May 17.

www.wetlookunlimited.com/videos/vol12.html

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]