minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:41:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 35022

Subject: Sad Removing website, but not going away.

Date: Tue 01/04/08 22:15:16 GMT

Name: Todd and Jennifer us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ok, folks.  There are way too many cases now and in the past of wetlook couples having big problems because of having a wetlook website up.  We, personally, have too much to lose to take a chance on losing it all over a website.  Right now I'm aware of 2 people having problems because of their wetlook activities and we all know that others have had similar problems in the past.  I don't know if many of you know that we have 5 children and their dad's could cause us problems if #1 they cared about their kids and #2 the court thought that what we did was wrong.

We're going to shut down our website, but we're going to keep our domain.  What this means is that we'll lose our web presence to the public.  I've already removed links from our webshots pics that led to our website.  The next step is to remove the web page.  However, I do have a plan.  I'm going to keep a folder on our site for each update we have.  The folder will contain a page with a few sample pics as well as a zip file for each photo set.  When we do updates, we'll post a link on the wetlook forums to the samples.  We'll also maintain an email list and send out a head's up about the update to those on the email list.  If you'd like to be on the list, please send us an email and I'll add you to the list.  I'm thinking that this plan will hide us from everybody (including web crawlers since we won't have a main page) except those in the wetlook forums.  Previously, we had tried to generate traffic by having links on Webshots to our site and we know it did draw visitors, but now we think it's best to try to hide ourselves.  We're sorry to those who visit our site regularly, but we have a family to look our for and unfortunately, there are those out there who would love take us down and would use this against us.

If anyone has a better idea, I'm open to suggestions, but for now this is the plan and I'll probably put the site out of commission this evening.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]