minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:26:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 35020.2.1.3.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Unfazed As rationally as insulting a girl for having confidence that you lack? [nt]

Date: Fri 04/04/08 13:40:21 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (35020.2.1.3.1.1.1.1.1) Talking Re: Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Fri 04/04/08 13:09:05 GMT

Oh Leon, there is so much irony in your response, so little time.  You berate me for belittling some one as you belittle me.  And your language young man, honestly, do you kiss Lisa with that mouth?  Shame on you Leon, shame on you.  Perhaps you could express yourself a little more rationally if you weren't such a little man.
In reply to Message (35020.2.1.3.1.1.1.1) Angry Re: Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com wx Fri 04/04/08 00:17:09 GMT

Hey!

It was pointless and spitefull, that's why I'm angry!!

Whatever the girl said in her description, it was probably aimed at her friends and family!  They had fun, it was harmless fun!  What she said and did was because she still has self confidence left in herself, something which I suspect you lack in real life!  What wrong with a little self confidence?  Is it really that bad that she still thinks she and her friends are still attractive to others?  What should she do, lock herself away cause she's a little older and her looks have faded a little?  Is that what you do, I suspect so?!

Bitter little man!  Hey if that is the only means you have to make yourself feel better about who "you" are these days???!!!

As you said, its your age that made you do this, well, old age can't be treating you very well at all that you feel the need to pointlessly insult another human being to make yourself feel that you still have just a little power left in your life, that you have the ability to sit behaind a keyboard and give someone a bad day!  So big, so powerfull, sheesh, even the people here must be helping you out by giving you so much attention!

You must be feeling so great now, you are so special that you have the ability to judge others more worthy of hurt than you, its a power trip related to your age!

In a world where freedoms and rights seem to be getting less and less, there's always one idiot who uses what left of our freedoms to be a twat!

You're right, its your age and your low self esteem, I pitty you!

Try to act a little more like a man in future!

Angry

In reply to Message (35020.2.1.3.1.1.1) Hello Re: Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Thu 03/04/08 18:55:58 GMT

Wow, for a man with a happy name I do believe you have some issues.  I feel for you.  
In reply to Message (35020.2.1.3.1.1) Hello Re: Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By FountainFrolic - uu Thu 03/04/08 17:50:17 GMT

"You know all of this ranting and raving would be cool if these people were chivalrously defending the girl but the only reason they are moaning is because they are afraid the girl will close the album and they will have to find something else to jerk off to.  Interesting!"

You are ASSuming now, you have no idea why anyone here was defending the girls.  I personally was defending them because I've been taught basic manners and don't believe in needlessly insulting people I don't even know.  Whatever her motivation for posting the pictures, she did nothing to insult you, and therefore you had no valid reason for insulting them, other than being an ass.

"I made my comment because the person that posted those photos felt they had something aspecial to show.  She went out of her way to post those photos for all the world to see, and proceeded to tell us how hot she and her friends are.  I simply disagreed.  I don't make comments like that to people that don't invite them."

She didn't "invite" you to do anything at all, idiot.

"Yeah, I am 52, I have hair but a bit of a gut."

Interesting.  I'm 53, but the huge difference between you and me is I was taught and practice common decency and respect and don't go around insulting people for no good reason.  I'm sure she IS hot to some guys.  If she's not hot to you, than simply shut the fuck up!  (Yes, I"m using language that I figure you might understand.)  And my comment stands I think it would be a positive for the community were you to be permanently IP banned here.

In reply to Message (35020.2.1.3.1) Peace Man Re: Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Thu 03/04/08 15:57:19 GMT

You know all of this ranting and raving would be cool if these people were chivalrously defending the girl but the only reason they are moaning is because they are afraid the girl will close the album and they will have to find something else to jerk off to.  Interesting!  I made my comment because the person that posted those photos felt they had something aspecial to show.  She went out of her way to post those photos for all the world to see, and proceeded to tell us how hot she and her friends are.  I simply disagreed.  I don't make comments like that to people that don't invite them.  Yeah, I am 52, I have hair but a bit of a gut.  I also don't post my photo on the internet and tell people how hot I am.  Well there are some photos of me on the internet but I didn't have the belly then and I am malking no claims to my resemblance to Adonis as accurate as that would be.  So there you have it fat is fat and that is that.  As somebody said above everybody has opinions, you have yours, I have mine.  Last I checked we are allowed to express them no matter how fucked up they may be.  By the way, some of you folks need to learn some manners also, such language!
In reply to Message (35020.2.1.3) Thumbs Down Re: Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By FountainFrolic - uu Thu 03/04/08 04:52:26 GMT

No, getting old doesn't do that to you, being a crude, low class asshole does that to you.  There are those here whom I'm sure are older than you - but also show a whole lot more class, intelligence and plain old respect than you do.

Personally, I wish the forum owner would just totally BAN you from the forum here for that stupid, idiotic stunt.  Angry  Thumbs Down   Oh, and based on your brainless stunt, then I gather that you, in contrast, must be a chiseled body-builder with the body of Adonis, right?  I bet not - in fact, I wager those women are WAY out of your league, actually.  

In reply to Message (35020.2.1) Oooh Re: Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Wed 02/04/08 17:42:18 GMT

You are right, I am an absolute idiot.  Sometimes I just can't help expressing my opinion, getting old does that to you, you just tell it like it is sometimes.  I stand by my comment and that link has been posted here several times in the past.  It was the poster of the pictures comments that compelled me to express myself so bluntly.  Sorry to have angered you.  
In reply to Message (35020.2) Read This Re: Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By wetlongskirts - elgol@gmx.co.uk gb Wed 02/04/08 15:33:06 GMT

That's a very nice find - thanks. Great that the ladies were up for the idea. The lady in red (I suspect the one who wrote the explanation and whose idea it was) seemed to be into it rather a lot!

What makes me damned angry, though, is that someone (with a username that is used on this forum too) has already posted a negative comment on Flickr about this photoset. It's a great pity that people who don't like something or someone for whatever reason can't just keep quiet about it rather than having to post something unpleasant and small-minded from which no good can come, other than to demonstrate that the person who posted the comment is an idiot....

In reply to Message (35020) Hello Prom dresses in the sea from Flickr

By The Wetster - us Tue 01/04/08 19:34:13 GMT

Ran across this in flickr. Sorry if posted before

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nsheschong/sets/72157601469139570/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]