Wetlook-Online

Message # 34999.1

Subject: Hello Re: boots and wetting

Date: Mon 31/03/08 18:42:32 GMT

Name: Boots uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I love wet boots & high heels. Have you been on abusedshoes.com ?
In reply to Message (34999) Hello boots and wetting

By luv2wade - uu Mon 31/03/08 18:22:07 GMT

I posted a while back about wading in rivers etc such and I admit I am very much a wet boot person,lovely leather knee boots getting submerged.Ever since I was in my early teens I loved to see ladies wearing smart leather boots and could not help but imagine if they would wade in water in them as if they were wellington boots-I know that would sound silly to any non wetlook boot wearing lady but to me I would get so excited at the thought of it.My friends girlfriend a few years later was at teacher training college and related quite innocently a story of of recent times when one of the children in her care fell into a small river on a school trip she was assisting with and had to go in and get the annoying kid out,her grumble being was that she would make the parent pay if her boots had got ruined!I gently pushed for a bit more info on the story and was very excited although I tried to hide that and make out I thought it was funny.I admit to buying a few pairs of ladies boots in charity shops and taking them in the bath with me,even squeezing into the odd pair for sheer pleasure.In later years my wife started wetting boots for me as she knew I enjoyed it so much,most were pairs she no longer wanted or we bought them from charity shops so we could totaly ruin them if we wanted.I love the squelchy sound of a good waterlogged boot,non zipped boots looser fitting seem bes for that as tighter zipped boots dont retain so much water.Could other boot fans here tell a few stories relating to wet boots,where they were sourced,type prefered,who wore them and did the wearer enjoy doing it or not,lets have a boot free for allplease.Thanks.ps I have a lot of boot incidents I can relate  if required.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]