Wetlook-Online

Message # 34918.4.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Socks are under represented

Date: Sat 29/03/08 11:46:20 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: hunter@wetlookhunter.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree with you... the sock fans are under represented... I have also loads of e-mails that ask me to shoot leather pants and also mail who ask me to shoot satin clothes. And believe me guys I would like to shoot more socks because we seem to have many fans out there which I salute them all and I would like to shoot more leather and satin too. let's hope that the future will bring some girls in our way who are dressed like you guys want and they will be convinced to get under the shower or in the pool.

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (34918.4.1) Hello Socks are under represented

By LarryNopal - se Fri 28/03/08 20:52:06 GMT

I agree.  I'd buy more videos and stuff if the girls wear socks.
In reply to Message (34918.4) Hello Question

By sockfan - uu Fri 28/03/08 16:50:00 GMT

Do any of these girls take their boots off in the showers or tubs?  If so, do any of them have socks on?  If so I will buy them, if not, is there a chance you could ask some of them to do so?  Wet socks is my favorite and I don't want to waste the money if there are no socks.  Thanks for your help.

Wet Sock Fan

In reply to Message (34918) Thumbs Up A Happy Wetlook Hunter customer

By zoidberg - nf Fri 28/03/08 01:49:50 GMT

Hey guys, just thought i should post a comment about wetlook hunter. ive been wanting to watch some of their stuff for a while but i never, for one reason or another, managed to find the time. Today i bought and downloaded 3 videos and i must say, i was incredibly impressed with their work. I was most keen on seeing just how they approach random girls in the public, and i wasnt 100% convinced that it was genuine, until i saw the videos! EuroWAM TEAM and his team are incredibly proffessional and friendly towards these girls, and they are 100% genuine people, not actors or hired models! I think my favourite part of the whole set up is actually when they try to persuade the girl to get wet. I certainly never could walk up to a stranger and say that so i must take my hat off to EuroWAM TEAM, Sorree (sp?) and the team. The wetlook itself is excellent quality and the girls are gorgeous so its pretty much a dream come true in video

So i urge you, if you are thinking about it, download some of his videos. I guarantee you wont be disappointed! I have never spoken to EuroWAM TEAM or anything like that so all this is just a genuine wetlook fan expressing his admiration of a producers work!

Keep up the good work, EuroWAM TEAM, and you'll be getting more of my hard earned money!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]