WetlookPro

Message # 34917.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: getting my girlfriend wet

Date: Fri 28/03/08 19:38:47 GMT

Name: Bob gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Why don't you say how great she looked in her wet panties and compliment her on how she looked when they became wet. You can say that you bed she's look good in other things that she could wear in the shower. If she says what do you mean you could say something like "I'd bet you'd look good in a white blouse or dress." Or you could say that although she looked great in those wet panties she really ought to wear something more decent over them.! Women love flattering comments!

Good luck!   Tell us how she reacts to our ideas.

In reply to Message (34917.5) Hello Re: getting my girlfriend wet

By WetlookU - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Fri 28/03/08 12:26:26 GMT

I'd say don't fix it if it's not broken...

I"ve been very lucky over the years in this department myself.. If you say anything, I'd just tell her what a turn on it is, ect..  Don't think I'd use the word "fetish" but If she likes it, I'd just let her know you do too.

In reply to Message (34917) Question getting my girlfriend wet

By Chopper - chopoct15@hotmail.com us Thu 27/03/08 23:35:29 GMT

Hello all!  

here is a little background.  My girlfriend and I (we have been together for about 2 months) took a shower together last weekend (she just wore a pair of panties), and she seemed to enjoy it, so when I talked to her, I told her to bring a extra pair of clothes in case we were to take another shower this weekend.  She responded that she would and basically told me that she is up for another shower.  My question is:  I have not told her about my fetish yet, and was wondering if I should just continue taking showers and maybe suggesting that she would wear clothes, or tell her about my fetish and see if she would try it out that way.  Any suggestions?  I will report back on how it goes this weekend.  Thank you for your suggestions.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]