Wetlook-Online

Message # 34880.2

Subject: Hello Re: New story

Date: Tue 25/03/08 03:12:16 GMT

Name: tagalongpatrol uu

Email: tagalongpatrol@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i can't wait to read part 2
In reply to Message (34880) News/Mag/Book New story

By Anonymous - uu Mon 24/03/08 17:59:55 GMT

NEW STORY I POSTED ON wetlookforum.com in the story section.

Planned public wetlook gone wrong: Part 1

When I was in high school in the early 90's I was dating a girl that was well aware of my wet clothing fetish. On rare occasions she would treat me to wonderful, wet, clothed activities. I say they were rare because at that age it was hard for us to find time alone together.

One very hot summer day, she was getting ready to come over to my house for a visit as we usually did on Saturdays. She called before she left her house to ask if we were going to the local YMCA to swim. I told her we could if she wanted to. Of course I loved going to the pool on the hope of seeing some girls get pushed in with their clothes on but we had been there many times before with no such luck, only t-shirts.

When Jenny showed up at my house she was carrying a bag and wearing a neon green T-shirt over a neon pink T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up so you could see the pink one, quite short light blue jean shorts with a white belt, white canvas Keds tennis shoes, a pair of neon pink slouch socks with a neon green pair of slouch socks over those. She always loved layering her shirts and socks in those days even though it was starting to go out of style. She always said she liked how it felt and looked and she knew I loved it too.

I asked her when she wanted to go swimming and she said now was fine because she had a surprise for me. As I sat in the kitchen waiting for her while she went into the bathroom upstairs just outside my bedroom, I wondered what she was doing. A few minutes later she yelled for me to come upstairs. I went into my room and she was standing there, still in the clothes she had arrived in, and had gotten a towel from the bathroom. I said "I thought you were changing into your swimsuit". She said "I told you I had a surprise and the surprise is that I am wearing my swim suit under my clothes....for a reason. And I brought a change of clothes". I was overwhelmed with excitement.

I was wearing a white T-shirt, blue jean shorts, white crew socks pushed down and white, with some black, tennis shoes. But she liked to see me layer my clothes as much as she liked layering her own for some reason. I think it turned her on. So laying on the bed was a red T-shirt she got out of my closet and a pair of red slouch socks that were hers she brought from home in her bag. She said "I want you to wear the red shirt over your white one and put the red slouch socks on over your white ones and wear it to the pool. If you do, I'll jump in with all of my clothes on, even my shoes and socks but you have to jump in with me". I wasn't real keen on wearing red slouch socks in public. I didn't care to in private but this was different. I asked her if I could wear another pair of my white crew socks instead of the red slouch ones and she reluctantly agreed. So I put on my red shirt over my white one, took off my shoes and added a pair of socks, and put my shoes back on. She even said "slouch them down like mine so I can see both pairs". I agreed and did so.

I got a towel from the bathroom and we went downstairs. I told my mom we were going to the pool and she said ok. When we got there it was about 4pm so many people had gone home to get ready for an evening out. There was still probably 25 people plus 4 lifeguards. The pool was a huge outdoor pool so there was lots of room. We weren't worried about the lifeguards saying anything to us about swimming in our clothes because Jenny was friends with several of them. They were all about as crazy as she was too.

We walked all the way around the entire pool to the very far side where it was a bout 4 feet deep. We sat our towels on the tanning chairs and walked over to the lifeguard stand at the 4 foot area. The girl guarding was a friend of Jenny's named Stacey. Oddly enough, Stacey was wearing a white T-shirt and red nylon shorts over her red one-piece swim suit, white slouch socks (1 pair) and plain white Nike tennis shoes. Jenny asked her why she was wearing her clothes while on the guardstand. Stacey said she was about to get off work in a few minutes so she had already got dressed to leave. Stacey then gave Jenny a firm look and asked her in a crazy tone "why are you wearing all those clothes at the pool?". Jenny said she had left her bag at her house (white lie) and that we had planned on going swimming, and she wanted to swim bad enough that she was willing to swim in her clothes. Even though her swimsuit was under her clothes we didn't tell Stacey that. Stacey looked at me and I just looked Stacey and I said "she told me if she was swimming in her clothes then I had to also". Stacey just laughed and said if you two want to then go right ahead.

We went back to our chairs and got our dive masks. Jenny started getting nervous and self-conscious. I asked her several times if she was ready but she just kept saying "just a minute". I said "there's only about 20 people here now. Mostly kids in the kids' pool. Nobody will care and you know it'll be fun". She said "I know but I think I'm going to take some of my clothes off anyway". I was very disappointed but she did say 'some of her clothes', not all. So Jenny took off her white belt and her top T-shirt (the neon green one) and left on her neon pink one. She then leaned over and started untiing her shoes. I hoped she would at least leave a pair of socks on. But then she started taking off of her neon green slouch socks and then her neon pink socks. She neatly laid her socks out on the chair side by side so they were visible to everyone.

She said she was sorry but just couldn't make herself wear that many clothes in the pool in public. I said it was ok. She then asked if I was going to take off some of my clothes. I said I guess so and took off all of my shirts, socks, and shoes. Jenny walked over to the ladder and slowly climbed down into the water. It was still awesome even though she only had on her neon pink T-shirt, jeans shorts and swimsuit. I walked over and jumped in right beside her wearing my jeans shorts and boxers.

We swam for a while then Jenny climbed back up the ladder, walked over to the diving board and jumped in, then I did the same. I swam over to her and said "nobody in the place even looked our way when we got in and out. We could have worn all of our clothes and no one would have paid any attention. Especially since more people were leaving". Jenny said "I know. I kind of wish I hadn't taken them off now".

There were now only 10 people there including us and 2 lifeguards. We swam over to the steps in the 3 foot area and sat down on them. The water was mid-chest. Just then, we saw Stacey come out of the office, still dressed the same. We thought she had left but had only went inside to clock out. She saw us sitting there and started walking toward us. We were sitting on the right side of the handrail that lead down the steps. The top step inside the pool was virtually even with the water level. When some one moved or splashed, water would just barely cover the step. Stacey came over and sat down on the edge of the pool on the left side of the handrail. Her butt and red nylon shorts got wet on the bottom because there was water on the edge at the top of the steps but she didn't seem to care. As soon as she sat down, she put her feet on the top step inside the pool which just barely wet the very bottoms of her shoes. And yes she was still wearing her white slouch socks too. I was hoping some one would make a big splash and send a wave over her shoes and socks but few people were in the pool.

As we sat there chit-chatting, Stacey started giving Jenny a hard time. She said "when you said you were going to swim in your clothes I thought you meant ALL of your clothes. What happened? Did you chicken out?". Jenny said "I guess so. There were just too many people here at the time". Stacey told her it was no big deal. People get thrown in or jump in with their clothes on a few times a week. Most people think it's funny and just give a small laugh or don't pay any attention to them at all. She said on a few rare occasions there have been people just get in with their clothes on because they didn't have swimsuits like us. But the only people that wore shoes and socks were those that got thrown in unwillingly. Jenny said "I was going to swim in my shoes and socks just because I figured if I'm gonna have to wear my shirt, underwear and shorts, I might as well wear everything (again she was truthfully wearing a swimsuit underneath). Plus I thought it sounded like fun". Stacey said "well, if you guys really want to swim FULLY CLOTHED (she emphasized) come back next Saturday. Come at the same time because I get off an hour earlier and I'll bring an extra change of clothes to swim in so I can jump in with you guys". Jenny told her we would be here and asked if there were any limitations as to what the management would allow in the pool. Stacey said there were none and asked what she planned on wearing. Jenny said "I don't know, just curious".

Stacey left and we swam back over to the 4 foot end and climbed up the ladder. Water poured off of us as we walked to our chairs. There were now only 5 people there (me, Jenny, a guard, and 2 swimmers). Jenny sat on her chair and looked at the ground. There was huge puddle of water underneath her. She got my attention and said "you want a little show?" I said "of course". Sitting there in full view of the other people and with water still heavily dripping from her and running down her legs and the puddle under her, she started to put her other clothes back on. She picked up one of her neon green slouch socks and put it on her wet right foot, then put a pink sock over it and placed her socked foot in the puddle under her. She then got a neon pink slouch sock and put it on the left foot, still wet, then the green sock over it. Her socks were now different than earlier. They now alternated colors (green/pink on one and pink/green on the other). She stood up in the puddle with just her 2 pairs of socks on her feet. She then put her white belt back on and with out toweling off, she put her neon green T-shirt back on over the still dripping pink one (which was very difficult). Water was soaking through the green shirt making slightly darker places all over it. She then sat down and pointed out that the bottoms of her socks were completely wet and dripping. Then she put each of her white canvas Keds back on and laced them up. When she was done I hurried up and put my 2 shirts, 2 pairs of socks, and shoes back on. By the time we walked around the pool back to the gate, her neon green shirt was totally soaked and the tops of her socks had gotten darker as water ran down her legs and into them. The bottom of my shirts were now wet from my shorts and the tops of my socks were too. We walked by everyone that was still there and no one said a word or even looked twice. I asked Jenny if she was going to rinse off under one of the outdoor showers but she said maybe next week.

We got in the car and Jenny said she couldn't hardly wait until next weekend. She admitted that she was very nervous at first and that's why she took some of her clothes off. But she also said once she got in the water she wasn't nervous anymore and really loved the rush of swimming clothed in public. So next time she said she will leave everything on. She also said since Stacey will be swimming with us in her clothes that she would be more comfortable getting in.

To be continued in part 2.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]