minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 13:04:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 34848.2.1

Subject: Talking Re: OT Questions about youtube. How do they manage to recover expenses?

Date: Tue 25/03/08 15:47:31 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah, what a country!  Nobody learned anything from the AOL-Time Warner merger where Time paid a shitload of money for AOL and is still hurting from the deal.  Of course Google has money to burn so a billion here, a billion there, who cares.  It is just a pity that companies that make "things" struggle to stay afloat and internet companies that don't make anything have their stock price go through the roof.  I guess my brain is stuck in the "old economy" but I thing a lot of this will disappear at some point.
In reply to Message (34848.2) Hello Re: OT Questions about youtube. How do they manage to recover expenses?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 23/03/08 02:45:23 GMT

The short answer = "very easily".

That question is like asking "how do male elephants find female elephants in the long grass" ...i.e. "very nice".

I would not feel too sorry for Youtube or worry about their business too much, because because the 3 guys who created Youtube in 2005, sold it 12 months later to Google for 1.6 billion dollars, so the 3 of them made over half a billion dollars each in their first year of operation. And thats not counting the fact that prior to the Google buyout, Youtube's reported advertising revenues were stated at over 30 million dollars per month, so the advertising was generating 300 million a year as of the end of 2006.

So, I think those guys can afford to lease an aircraft hanger filled with 500 servers, with no sweat at all.

As the Russian comedian Yakov Smirnoff used to say...."what a country"....only in America can a 3 young kids make a billion dollars in less then 18 months on the net.

And they are not the only ones too....cos the 18 year old kid who created 'Facebook" in 2003...is now the youngest billionaire in the world, and worth 1.5 billon too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg

Anyway....there is nothing that can cause Youtube to go bankrupt....not now they are part of the Google empire.

In reply to Message (34848) Question OT Questions about youtube. How do they manage to recover expenses?

By Victor - victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru ru Sat 22/03/08 20:14:15 GMT

As for me, youtube is not only the main sourse of free wetlook videos, it is also an inxhaustible sourse of music videos. Everything that has ever been shown on TV or released on DVDs, or has never been shown on any channel or released on DVDs can be found on youtube.

But do they manage to recover their expenses?  How?  With millions of vids on-line and with millions of visitors every day the bandwidth must be enormous! Do they manage to get any profit? Or do they have sponsors? Do they get any money for promotion of some vids?

P.S. It'll be a pity, if they go bankrupt and close.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]