minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 11:25:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 3484.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Bouncing Re: Re: Re: WOW, Can't wait.

Date: Fri 02/05/03 04:14:53 GMT

Name: Christine ca

Email: chris_photo@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello Chris,

I know you're not a little kid playing on this site and that's very nice. I don't know Middlesbrough but I know where Englad is! he he  *big smile*  I'm sorry you got hurt last year, but things will go better soon, I'm pretty sure about that.

Don't worry about sending me clothes. It's not an obligation. You're a very nice guy no matter if you send clothes or not.

Thanks to be there to answer me all the time and if you want to email me, just do it and I will reply for sure.

Bye for now,

kind regards,

Christine Pulsing

In reply to Message (3484.1.1.1.1.1) Wow Re: Re: WOW, Can't wait.

By Wetscotty - chris.scott3@ntlworld.com gb Thu 01/05/03 08:56:34 GMT

Hi Christine, Its a shame I can't hop over to Canada and wear my suit in the mud with you. Sorry to hear about your husband. Just so you know I am totally genuine and not a little kid playing games on here. I am 31, from Middlesbrough in England (have you heard of it!!!!), and am single too at the moment. Got very hurt last year but I won't go into that.

Hopefully I can spot something on e-bay I can afford to send as a gesture to you.

Thanks for being open, and long let your site reign as one of the top wetlook sites here.

Sorry, I've had a few beers writing this, hope it makes sense,

Love Chris XXXXXXX (Wetscotty)

In reply to Message (3484.1.1.1.1) Dancing Re: WOW, Can't wait.

By Christine - chris_photo@hotmail.com ca Thu 01/05/03 05:05:10 GMT

Hello Wetscotty,

I'm glad to see your happiness about me wearing my wedding dress to mud it. I have to wait before doing the "muddy wedding dress" serie cause I don't have it here. My brother's sending it to me next week. So I can't tell you when it will be done, but be sure it will.

The only way you have to view the full pictures sets is to buy them. They're at a few cost and you can view all détails on the site in "order" section.

Just between you and me, I don't have husband anymore, that's why I will mud my wedding dress. Wink Smile

Thanks a lot,

Christine Bouncing

In reply to Message (3484.1.1.1) Pulsing WOW, Can't wait.

By Wetscotty - chris.scott3@ntlworld.com gb Thu 01/05/03 03:26:42 GMT

Wow, what a reply Christine. Thankyou so much. When will this be if I can ask?????. Will it be the next series?????. My uncle used to live in Canada and he said the people were really lovely and I can certainly agree with him now. For you messying your own wedding dress I will send you something to mess aswell as you wish as a thankyou. With me being UK, they have lots of stuff you can ship to america but not always worldwide. But its the least I can do for your kindness and look forward to your dress in the mud?????.

Also, how do I view the full picture sets, do I have to join the site or something as I can only view the previews at the mo or ar the full sets only avavilable on video.

Hope you have fun with ya wedding dress.I look forward to the results. Your hubbies a lucky guy. Ya dead sweet,

All the best, Wetscotty XXXX

In reply to Message (3484.1.1) Pulsing Re: Re: New serie .... Christine muddy fur coat ...

By Christine - chris_photo@hotmail.com ca Thu 01/05/03 03:03:57 GMT

Hello Wetscotty,

First of all, thanks for your nice comment. I think you will be happy about what I will tell you right now. I will make a "muddy wedding dress" picture's serie. And to add to that, I will wear my own wedding dress. It still fits to me. He he

The clothes I wear are sometimes mine and sometimes clothes we buy. Depending on which kind of series we do.

I'm glad you appreciate our site and my modeling. Thanks to you for your support.

Best regards,

christine Wink Smile

In reply to Message (3484.1) Happy Re: New serie .... Christine muddy fur coat ...

By Wetscotty - chris.scott3@ntlworld.com gb Thu 01/05/03 02:37:58 GMT

Hiya Christine, You under sold the fur cost series a bit. Lovely coat and also, nice tailored suit too in mud. What would I have to do to make you do a similar thing to your wedding dress. Send a donation?????. I would ove to send a dress to you still. Messed in Custard, would love to see that. Your pics are original and the emphasis is put on the clothing and not just stripping off which is more sexy.

What I would give to see you muddying about in a long evening gown or a wedding dress. Have you any lacy blouses you could get painty????. If you ruin the fur coat with no regard, maybe you could be persuaded, he he XXXX.

If I can ask is it all your onw clothing you are getting wet/messy or do you buy them in specially????.

Thanks for a great original site. A mature older woman is original too and nice to see.

LOVE WetscottyXXXXX

In reply to Message (3484) Wink Smile New serie .... Christine muddy fur coat ...

By Christine - chris_photo@hotmail.com ca Wed 30/04/03 08:03:11 GMT

This new serie 29 is now available on the site .... 246 pictures, 338 megs .... high resolution. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I had fun to do it!  Thanks,

Christine Dancing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]