minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 10:04:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 3484.1

Subject: Happy Re: New serie .... Christine muddy fur coat ...

Date: Thu 01/05/03 02:37:58 GMT

Name: Wetscotty gb

Email: chris.scott3@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hiya Christine, You under sold the fur cost series a bit. Lovely coat and also, nice tailored suit too in mud. What would I have to do to make you do a similar thing to your wedding dress. Send a donation?????. I would ove to send a dress to you still. Messed in Custard, would love to see that. Your pics are original and the emphasis is put on the clothing and not just stripping off which is more sexy.

What I would give to see you muddying about in a long evening gown or a wedding dress. Have you any lacy blouses you could get painty????. If you ruin the fur coat with no regard, maybe you could be persuaded, he he XXXX.

If I can ask is it all your onw clothing you are getting wet/messy or do you buy them in specially????.

Thanks for a great original site. A mature older woman is original too and nice to see.

LOVE WetscottyXXXXX

In reply to Message (3484) Wink Smile New serie .... Christine muddy fur coat ...

By Christine - chris_photo@hotmail.com ca Wed 30/04/03 08:03:11 GMT

This new serie 29 is now available on the site .... 246 pictures, 338 megs .... high resolution. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I had fun to do it!  Thanks,

Christine Dancing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]