Wetlook-Online

Message # 3476.4.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Alt + F4

Date: Wed 30/04/03 12:46:26 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
They already know I'm a pervert, so they expect me to be looking at something naughty. They just won't know what it is! You're right, though: Alt+F4 works a lot better. Thanks! Great
In reply to Message (3476.4.1) Note Alt + F4

By Walt - us Wed 30/04/03 10:30:00 GMT

Turning off a monitor in a hurry is a dead give-away that you're looking at something naughty (even if you're not!).

Here's my solution: Alt+F4 while the browser is the active window.

You can find programs on the Internet that let you use a hot-key combination like that to shut down a browser or even put up something 'innocent'. ZD Net is a starting point.

In reply to Message (3476.4) Question A simple approach?

By Waterspaniel - us Wed 30/04/03 10:05:04 GMT

You could try just turning off your monitor. If the switch isn't readily accessible, I use what's called a power station. It isn't terribly expensive, this one cost about $30. It plugs into the wall, and has an outlet in the back for the computer and each peripheral, each of which is controlled by its own switch. There is also a master switch which turns everything on and off at once, which is the purpose of it, but the computer and each peripheral outlet has its own individual switch, so you can turn off one without turning off anything else. So, for example, I can reach over and turn off my monitor in about 1 second, so the page I'm on won't be seen. Just a thought.  Band
In reply to Message (3476) Idea Just an idea

By Dr Nick - gb Wed 30/04/03 02:20:00 GMT

Hey, there’s no complaints about the forum here just a suggestion. Here I am browsing the forum when someone unexpected walks into the room I quickly drop the my browser down to the toolbar but Agghhh.. the label for the minimised window still says Wetlook World Chat, so its either quickly close the window and then re-open it up after the intruder has gone or quickly fumble around with the menus and set the toolbar to auto hide. My suggestion is could jou change the title of the page to something like W W chat forum or similar so it isn't quite so obvious what the page is about.

Cheers Dr Nick

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.156 seconds to generate ]