Wetlook-Online

Message # 34720.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Turkish gameshow ”Sahane Show”

Date: Mon 17/03/08 11:44:39 GMT

Name: JohnL eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It is too heavy for rapidshare. But I have uploaded the messy part om megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KTRLX1XR (253.67 MB)

In reply to Message (34720.1) Question Re: Turkish gameshow ”Sahane Show”

By Bruno - uu Mon 17/03/08 08:46:02 GMT

Hi John

Looks great - no chance for a rapidshare download?

Regards

Bruno

In reply to Message (34720) Dancing Turkish gameshow ”Sahane Show”

By JohnL - eu Sun 16/03/08 20:46:55 GMT

Saturday I accidentally watched the turkish ”SHOW TV” and got a nice surpirse. A gameshow with a lot of WAM potential.

The gameshow is called “Sahane Show”. Three couples battles to win the the main price – a car I think.

In the studio there is a pool! And it is used!

Saturday there was three nice WAM scenes in the show...but there is a lot more potential.

At the very beginning of the show two women wearing dress and heels was pushed in the pool and one was thrown in.

Later a turkish celebrity (I think) Ipek Tanriyar took part in a messy game. She (and a male contenstant) should walk on boxes. Some was solid and other was filled with some coloured liquid substance.

Ipek wore yellow overalls and yellow wellies. She ended up quite messy. Not from head to toe bud fair. In the game Ipek showed some nice slapstick: She fell in some off the boxes and she sat on a box (accidently?) and ended up with messy butt.

At the end of the show Ipek took part too. She was locked into a cage wearing dress and heels. The cage was lowered down into the pool. Some other contestants should find a key and lock her out.

After she got locked out she took a swim in the pool.

I have uploaded the three clips on theWAMbank – when it pass the moderators. Unfortunately the second part is about 20 minutes so I had to cut in it and upload it in lower quality – my best quality is 200-300 MB.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]