Wetlook-Online

Message # 3470.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: Re: Underwater Kissing Scene

Date: Wed 30/04/03 18:36:02 GMT

Name: Chester us

Email: chester@sgroi.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

MK,

Many thanks for the review.  Lucky you getting to watch all those wet Chinese VCDs and to have a Chinese lady as a wife to boot. :-)

Again, thank you for the triva.  Sad about the suicide though ...

- Chester

In reply to Message (3470.1) Hello Re: Underwater Kissing Scene

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 30/04/03 01:11:36 GMT

FYI, my wife is chinese, so we have been renting chinese movies and dvds for many years, and so I get to see all these. I have almost all known wet/uw scenes from hk films during the past 20 years...including this film that you mention. The UW kissing scene in the film is atypical of the same kind of scene that you can see almost every week on HK tv dramas (if you watch the chinese dramas on satellite on he ATV and TVB as we do)...so that kind of scene is almost a cliche that you see in many films...as common as a rain dance is in an Indian movie.

FYI, the Chinese Ghost Story is a trilogy of 3 films made in the late 1980's and early 90's.

If you are into bizarre facts and trivia, these were the films that made a star out of HK actor Leslie Cheung and made him famous...and probably the reason that these films are now being re-hyped again is because last month Leslie Cheung committed suicide in HK by jumping off the 48th floor of the Mandarin hotel in HK...in a bizarre renactment of his latest movie he had just completed...where he was the lead actor in the movie that jumps to his death from a high rise...well apparently depression led the actor to repeat the same thing and jump to his death too...so thats why his old movies are now being looked at again.

MK

hey Francis...bet you did not know I knew so much about HK cinema..

In reply to Message (3470) Links Underwater Kissing Scene

By Chester - chester@sgroi.com us Tue 29/04/03 15:21:49 GMT

Website: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6305020876/002-0953318-9138409?vi=glance

While doing a Google net search I came across this review of a Chinese language DVD that contains an underwater kissing scene.  It is supposed to take place in the past so expect 'dated' costumes.  Have NOT seen this movie personally so can't attest to how good the clothed underwater scene might be.

See more at the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6305020876/002-0953318-9138409?vi=glance

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]