Wetlook-Online

Message # 34656.1.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: No Subject

Date: Wed 12/03/08 18:16:56 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Um yeah well, there is this thing called, uh, reality?  And like it's always there and it involves real people and it can be a real drag or sometimes it can be really fun?  And like some people are really messed up and they can't deal with um, this reality thing?  So they stay in their dark house all day and all night and have like this really weird fantasy world that they live in?  You know?   And um, these people can pretend to be something else and even can pretend to be a woman or whatever and pretty soon they forget about that boring old reality and they become totally engrossed in this fantasy life right?  And we have a name for those people, they are called...........................REPUBLICANS!!!    

No seriously, put down the mouse, turn off the computer, walk out of the house and go talk to real people.  It is pretty nice usually.  If nothing else it usually smells better than in your house anyway and if you are worried about that bright sun, just use a little sunscreen..

In reply to Message (34656.1) Talking Re: No Subject

By Anonymous - uu Wed 12/03/08 03:45:07 GMT

So I've heard about second life online and in the news, a lawsuit pending as well as the issues of "the true representation of the real person through the avatar". Well I guess since it is called "second life" then perhaps it would truly be a forum where you be represented as who you desire being in your "second life". I digress though, I stepped into 2nd life for a couple of minutes, the registration was  easy but from what I read one can plan on spending weeks trying to understand and negotiate the virtual landscape! I guess my question to you or anyone is, what is the advantage? Why take the time I ask? What do YOU think about it and should others pursue it? Lastly in terms of the avatar how perfectly unique can you make your character?? Your thoughts.
In reply to Message (34656) Read This No Subject

By soggybottom - us Tue 11/03/08 12:53:06 GMT

Recently someone was talking about a website called Second Life. I became curious and tried it. It was a little difficult to navigate everything but I managed to sign up and develope an avatar. I found a few people in there who were willing to help.

I did find two wetlook sites and one wetting site. There is a lot there to browse through and explore. All kinds of interests are represented.

As usual, the wetlook sites are thinly populated. There are very few people using them. Kind of like the chat lines that we USED to have here.

People here may want to try this site. It is interesting. And, we need more interaction.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]