Wetlook-Online

Message # 34590.5.1.1.1.1

Subject: Dancing Re: Second Life

Date: Sat 08/03/08 20:29:05 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks Youlanda. I did manage to get back in. I didn't know that you couldn't go back to Avatar Island. I think my new friend left me in the dust. Haven't seen her again.

I got on today and banged around here and there. It isn't making much sense to me yet but I'll keep trying.

Thanks for the help. Maybe I'll see you in there. What is your SL name? I'm Silverwing Spad.

Dave

In reply to Message (34590.5.1.1.1) Idea Re: Second Life

By Yolanda - nl Sat 08/03/08 17:49:21 GMT

You cannot log on AT ALL or you cannot get back to the avatar island? Because nobody can go back to the avatar island, it's the only place in SL where you cannot go back as soon as you have left it, it's just a welcoming portal.

If you click the SL link, your pc should start up the program and you should be able to log into SL. If it doesnt's work maybe it's best to download the entire program again and start all over again. I'm a total nitwit when it comes to computers and stuff, but I could do it... therefore, so can you!

In reply to Message (34590.5.1.1) Sad Re: Second Life

By soggybottom - us Sat 08/03/08 14:55:30 GMT

Last night I signed up with SL and created an account. I got into Avatar Island and met another new member immediatly. Had a fantastic trip for the first hour. (She even ended up in an aquariam with a white body suit on by accident. That got me thinking.) Anyway, I logged off and said I'd meet her again. I tried to re-enter the site again and cannot figure out how to get back there. I can find no way to log back into Avatar Island. Driving me crazy. I can log onto the account but can't get into SL. Any ideas where I'm going wrong? And, their help pages are no help at all.
In reply to Message (34590.5.1) Info Re: Second Life

By Yolanda - nl Sat 08/03/08 08:13:29 GMT

Simply go to www.secondlife.com and see for yourself. You will have to download the program first before you can join, like with Google Earth.
In reply to Message (34590.5) Depressed Re: Second Life

By soggybottom - us Fri 07/03/08 20:04:32 GMT

Am I missing something here? I'm on my computer all day and online a lot. Yet, I havn't run across Second Life. Exactly what is it about???? It sounds great if you can fild people with your interests. Any information or ideas/suggestions???

Thanks

In reply to Message (34590) Hello Second Life

By ABC - kladsim@yahoo.com se Thu 06/03/08 21:15:35 GMT

There can you going in the water with clothes on.

I´m new there, Bastuper is my name and I´m a girl in the game.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]