Wetlook-Online

Message # 34584.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: to MK

Date: Fri 07/03/08 13:19:55 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good question...I wish I knew, but apparently out of the 10,000+ wetlook fans in the world, there do not appear to be any wetlook fans living in Italy, and there are no wetlook fans in Europe who seem to have satellite tv capability either.

I have tried many times to find wetlook fans living in Italy who can tape that tv channel it appears on (i.e. the Mediaset Channel.....where all the best Italian programs are always on this same channel)....but not one Italian wetlook fan has ever replied to my appeals for wetlook fans in Italy to tape the show. I can only conclude that wetlook fans do not exist in Italy....and Italian wetlook tv scenes are only enjoyed by non-Italians who live outside of Italy.

If that tv channel were uplinked to satellite and broadcast internationally via satellite, I would tape it myself, cos the main Italian network, RAI, is available in the USA and I get that channel...but not Mediaset channel.

I have asked numerous people in Europe if they can receive that channel...and it is not available in their country.

FYI.....none of the clips of Italian tv shows that have been uploaded to theWambank....were actually collected by Italian wetlook fans and they were NOT recorded directly in Italy. All the Italian clips we have, have been collected 3rd hand from trading sources, and all the recent BUONA DOMENICA clips were not taped by anybody in Italy either. Those clips all came from Italian celebrity forums where people trade clips etc...so our wetlook fans merely found them on mainstream forums or Rapidshare and reposted them to theWambank.

That the irony.....i.e. 20% of the population of the earth are Indians, and Indians have the larget film industry in the world and produce more wetlook in movies each year than any other nation -- yet it in all my 17 years of running Wamtec I have never actually found one single Indian who was a wetlook fan himself. Indian wetlook fans do not exist, even though they have more wetlook than any other nation. Likewise, Italy has probably the best tv shows in the world for wetlook....but wetlook fans do not seem to exist in Italy either....cos none of them are seen on this forum and or are willing to tape their own shows etc...so we have to use "non-Italian" collectors to find Italian clips.

So...to answer your question, I think that show is on every Sunday, but I do not know, cos I cannot receive that channel via satellite, and nobody in Europe seems to be able to receive that channel either.

BTW...to be fair to Italians....it is not just Italians who frustrate us (cos they have some of the best tv shows in the world....but Italian wetlook fans do not exist and or are not willing to tape their own shows).....cos the Japanese are just as bad too....i.e. Japan has some of the best wet and messy gameshows in the world too...and nobody from Japan is interested in taping their shows either.....so the only way we can get to see Japanese shows...is if we stumble across them on Youtube.....and then the picture quality sucks...as all Youtube clips do.

MK

In reply to Message (34584.1.1) Hello to MK

By Anonymous - uu Thu 06/03/08 19:43:59 GMT

when is the next episode of buono domenica? there were regular updates but they hav stopped - end of the series?!
In reply to Message (34584.1) Hello Re: tv gameshows

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 06/03/08 17:41:53 GMT

Gosh.....there are dozens of shows like that......just a few examples..

NON E LA RAI

http://www.thewambank.com/search.php?searchfor=non+e

SCOMMETTIANO CHE

http://www.thewambank.com/search.php?searchfor=scomm

QUE APOSTOMAS

http://www.thewambank.com/search.php?searchfor=que+apos

These are 3 examples of old shows no longer on the air.

The latest new show currently airing each week in Italy where you can find nice shower scenes...is

BUONA DOMENICA

http://www.thewambank.com/search.php?searchfor=buo

If you are lucky enough to live in Italy, Spain or Japan....these countries always have great shows like this.

Sadly, you will not see things like this in the USA or UK....cos they consider shows like this to be too selacious and "politically incorrect".

Thats right folks....it is perfectly fine for people to be seen eating worms and insects on FEAR FACTOR....but it is not OK to show women having a fully clothed shower...cos thats too sexy for U.S. tv....so we are stuck with the people eating worms and maggots on reality tv shows...ha ha.

Thank you Gloria Steinem

MK

In reply to Message (34584) Read This tv gameshows

By Scot Wet - sx Thu 06/03/08 17:27:37 GMT

Hey I am currently looking for some clips of TV gameshows where either the contestants, presenters or even the crowd are taken on stage and "suprised" and need to get in a shower, swimming pool etc can anyone help?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]