minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:48:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 34582.9.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: not sure what you heard; gas in Ohio, USA is about 3 USD/gallon

Date: Sat 08/03/08 07:40:02 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
One thing I notice is 60 miles at 7.5 gallons is horrible, horrible mileage. That's less than 10 MPG. A typical car gets about 15-20 city and 20-25 highway. Personally I drive a crown victoria which is the largest car out there (not including SUVs) and it's over 20 yrs old; I get about 10 city and 15 highway
In reply to Message (34582.9.1) Hello Re: not sure what you heard; gas in Ohio, USA is about 3 USD/gallon

By Jeansschwimmer - Jeansschwimmer@yahoo.de de Sat 08/03/08 06:50:01 GMT

Hi,

Compared to European prices that is cheap, but it still hurts when you consider that this oversized lump of metal in your cars seem to  need most of their fuel to move themselves because of their size. We worked it out that our Ford F needed something close to 30litres (7.5 gallons) to take us 100km (60 miles) along the road. As a student I worked for a security company. Our bulletproof (!!)trucks, fully loaded with coins for supermarkets and banks,  did quite well with just 100 hp and needed just 13 litres of diesel on average for the same distance, not matter if it was heavy traffic in town or country road or "full steam ahead" on the motorway. Is there another kind of physics working on this side of the Atlantic?

yours E.

In reply to Message (34582.9) Question not sure what you heard; gas in Ohio, USA is about 3 USD/gallon [nt]

By Anonymous - us Sat 08/03/08 00:41:55 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (34582) Info higher oil prices could hurt Liquidladies

By waterloggedproductions/Liquidladies - liquidladies@bellsouth.net us Thu 06/03/08 14:56:45 GMT

Here in the states we suffer what the worlds suffer from oil prices..I  know  the UK pays  7-8 $$ per gallon,   but  the UK  is  1/8th  the size of the USA  and  like  most countries  modernized a public transportation system with Trains and such...NOT   the USA....Everyone wanted their own private car...The government said who cares about train systems....Hell the US Lawyers would have a field day sueing them anyhow..You  know the USA has more lawyers per capita than any other country///You can't turn the damn TV on without  a lawyer saying SUE SUE SUE....Hire me hire me...

We have 1 lawyer per less than 10 people I believe here...  Totall ruined this country whewn they were allowed to advertise on TV...

But to my point...Higher fuel prices here means  many of my models living  40 miles away or more  are just not going to work for $35 per shoot or $70 per (2)shoots....They say it cost them too much in petrol to come here....My asst.  Crystal hauls them up here and now charges them for gass money from their pay!

It is totally NUTS!...   Because this country is so vast, people won't use pubic transportation or it is not yet deloped, we are hurting and this takes it toll on Waterlogged productions and I am sure other Wetlook businesses in the States.

If these model and new ones complain they want morer money because gas has gone to $4 or more a gallon,  I either pay it or  close down due to now models.

They  have us by the balls...(any suggestions)   I pay them and in return we all know what that means to the consumer..

shit never runs up hill, but down......So higher fuel prices can mean  less shoots and models or price increases this summer.

either way it is terrible for us and U,  thanks  to our great leaders of greed in this country...(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]