Wetlook-Online

Message # 34582.8.1

Subject: Hello Re: higher oil prices could hurt Liquidladies

Date: Fri 07/03/08 16:43:14 GMT

Name: Jeansschwimmer de

Email: Jeansschwimmer@yahoo.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Deja-vu!!  I remember we had an off-topic discusion months ago which was triggered off, when models on German TV got flooded with their clothes on as a warning against global warning. Having been to the US just once - in summer 2005, I do not feel entirely competent in judging on the people there but the RV we rented to tour Washington did almost ruin our budget with its fuel consumption. The engine: a ten cylinder "fuel- to- nil- torque- converter". We were happy when we could leave it on the campground. One day we walked(!) some ten miles from our campground to Cape Disappointment at the coast of Washington. When we got there and asked if there was a bus service to the place we had come from, we were looked at as if we were some aliens from outer space. Some friendly lady at the  souvenir shop drove us back right to our campground. She could not believe it was possible to hike such a long distance. I must admit, we were tired.

When we entered banks or restaurants we regretted that we did not wear our winter clothing. It was a fine summer's day outside, but inside the buildings you were almost shock frosted by the air conditioning that worked on full blast.

It may be that those cynics are right who say that anybody will learn, some by insight, others by painful experience.I do not know how much fuel in the US is now, but when we were there people complained bitterly about it. It looks as if they have more reason now to do so.

yours E.

In reply to Message (34582.8) Exclamation Re: higher oil prices could hurt Liquidladies

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Fri 07/03/08 14:45:45 GMT

Yeah it is a crying shame that all of the SUV and pick-up truck driving idiots in the US are having to actually pay for wasting all of that gas.  I grew up in the '60s-'70s in the US when big 400-500 cubic inch V8 engines were common until the Arab oil embargo.  Then the idiots in Detroit figured they should make smaller cars.  Except the small cars they made were shit.  Chevy Vega, Ford Pinto, anyone?  Of course the price of gas came down and everybody went back to their bad habits.  Look at some of the monster vehicles in the US. Massive pick-ups, GMC Yukon, Ford Expedition.  What person needs to drive that shit to the mall?  If Americans don't want to be smart and buy fuel efficient vehicles than they can sell their frickin McMansion and live in the back of their Lincoln Navigator in a trailer park somewhere.  God knows they already have the DVD player and LCD TV installed in it.  
In reply to Message (34582) Info higher oil prices could hurt Liquidladies

By waterloggedproductions/Liquidladies - liquidladies@bellsouth.net us Thu 06/03/08 14:56:45 GMT

Here in the states we suffer what the worlds suffer from oil prices..I  know  the UK pays  7-8 $$ per gallon,   but  the UK  is  1/8th  the size of the USA  and  like  most countries  modernized a public transportation system with Trains and such...NOT   the USA....Everyone wanted their own private car...The government said who cares about train systems....Hell the US Lawyers would have a field day sueing them anyhow..You  know the USA has more lawyers per capita than any other country///You can't turn the damn TV on without  a lawyer saying SUE SUE SUE....Hire me hire me...

We have 1 lawyer per less than 10 people I believe here...  Totall ruined this country whewn they were allowed to advertise on TV...

But to my point...Higher fuel prices here means  many of my models living  40 miles away or more  are just not going to work for $35 per shoot or $70 per (2)shoots....They say it cost them too much in petrol to come here....My asst.  Crystal hauls them up here and now charges them for gass money from their pay!

It is totally NUTS!...   Because this country is so vast, people won't use pubic transportation or it is not yet deloped, we are hurting and this takes it toll on Waterlogged productions and I am sure other Wetlook businesses in the States.

If these model and new ones complain they want morer money because gas has gone to $4 or more a gallon,  I either pay it or  close down due to now models.

They  have us by the balls...(any suggestions)   I pay them and in return we all know what that means to the consumer..

shit never runs up hill, but down......So higher fuel prices can mean  less shoots and models or price increases this summer.

either way it is terrible for us and U,  thanks  to our great leaders of greed in this country...(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]