WetlookPro

Message # 34582.5.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: higher oil prices could hurt Liquidladies

Date: Fri 07/03/08 15:08:42 GMT

Name: Mahony sc

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry to here about that. When I was there, the times where rather good for the people, now as you say this has changed. However the two dollars is a bit absurd high fair, especially comparing to prices of gas and cars (which are much lower in the USA then in the EU). In Warsaw the price of a ticket is $1 and we have very high prices of gas and cars, so it still makes sense. But $2 would be pronounced as absurd here too. Anyway, don't let the new times get you bankrupt, the situation must change soon, you'll get over it :).

Mike.

In reply to Message (34582.5.1) Hello Re: higher oil prices could hurt Liquidladies

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Fri 07/03/08 12:05:13 GMT

In Milwaukee the buses do run from 5AM to Midnight, but the fare is $2, and not everyone can afford that fare.  Don't forget that many American jobs have been outsourced to Asia.  Also, more people in the USA are losing their homes to foreclosure because they had to take out home equity loans to stay afloat, because bankruptcy became more difficult, and also the credit card companies raised the monthly minimun payments.
In reply to Message (34582.5) Hello Re: higher oil prices could hurt Liquidladies

By Mahony - sc Thu 06/03/08 22:12:40 GMT

The US will have to start civilizing it's oublic transportation sooner or later. Buses will have to run from say 5AM till 12PM and night buses will have to be introduced even in small cities, then suburban routs will come like it is everywhere in the world. People will use public transport when it gets normal. I lived in a US City of 120 thousand people in the Mid-West in the 90s and was really shocked by public transportation in it. Most bus lines till 6PM, even earlier on saturday no service on sundays and holidays? Haven't seen that on any continent. In Europe cities of that size have public transportation till midnight and at least one night bus/tram route. You'll ust have to do the same and give up the cars a little and you won't notice the prices anymore. So cheer up, it's just a small change in lifestyle and you can manage it. It's not the end of the world. Everyone from the commuters of the high end suberbs of Western European cities to the poorest country in Africa has been using public transport. You can get used to it to ;). And as more and more people use the public transport system it will also be more civilized, with less crime and I think that is another problem with public transportation in the US. When I've visited a friend in Chicago I didn't dare to get on some of the buses, even in daytime, in Hamburg, Warsaw or Barcelona even night buses to the worst suberbs seem 100 times safer and friendlier. You will get there some time. So don't say that people won't use public transport.

Mike

In reply to Message (34582) Info higher oil prices could hurt Liquidladies

By waterloggedproductions/Liquidladies - liquidladies@bellsouth.net us Thu 06/03/08 14:56:45 GMT

Here in the states we suffer what the worlds suffer from oil prices..I  know  the UK pays  7-8 $$ per gallon,   but  the UK  is  1/8th  the size of the USA  and  like  most countries  modernized a public transportation system with Trains and such...NOT   the USA....Everyone wanted their own private car...The government said who cares about train systems....Hell the US Lawyers would have a field day sueing them anyhow..You  know the USA has more lawyers per capita than any other country///You can't turn the damn TV on without  a lawyer saying SUE SUE SUE....Hire me hire me...

We have 1 lawyer per less than 10 people I believe here...  Totall ruined this country whewn they were allowed to advertise on TV...

But to my point...Higher fuel prices here means  many of my models living  40 miles away or more  are just not going to work for $35 per shoot or $70 per (2)shoots....They say it cost them too much in petrol to come here....My asst.  Crystal hauls them up here and now charges them for gass money from their pay!

It is totally NUTS!...   Because this country is so vast, people won't use pubic transportation or it is not yet deloped, we are hurting and this takes it toll on Waterlogged productions and I am sure other Wetlook businesses in the States.

If these model and new ones complain they want morer money because gas has gone to $4 or more a gallon,  I either pay it or  close down due to now models.

They  have us by the balls...(any suggestions)   I pay them and in return we all know what that means to the consumer..

shit never runs up hill, but down......So higher fuel prices can mean  less shoots and models or price increases this summer.

either way it is terrible for us and U,  thanks  to our great leaders of greed in this country...(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]