minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 14:09:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 34563

Subject: Angry Camelot Park in Bakersfield is starting to suck.

Date: Wed 05/03/08 01:01:52 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, there is an on-topic component to this!

Camelot Park Family Entertainment Center in Bakersfield isn't the cool place it once was.  For the last several years every Tuesday and Friday offered unlimited arcade games and miniature golf  for $10.  $15 bought unlimited arcade games, go-karts, and bumper boats.  I personally can't ride the go-karts or bumper boats because of weight limits and safety restraints, but the bumper boats were sometimes good for wetlook.  A hot summer day would often yield at least a few soaked women.  Starting last year Camelot jacked up the price of the premium wristbands to $20 AND THEY AREN'T GOOD ON THE BUMPER BOATS ANYMORE!  Last summer was very dry!  Hardly anybody paid the per ride fee to ride them ($6 i think).  Now my only live in person wetlook is at Magic Mountain (which I obviously can;t travel to every week).  Live and in person wetlook beats anything on a computer screen.  Attendance went way down last year.  Last month they jacked up the price of the video game only wristbands to $12 and the premium wristbands to $22, still with bumper boats excluded.  To top it all off, the arcade is full of broken and halfass working games.  On non-wristband days most games are 75 cents or $1.  The place is deserted most of the time.  It really sucks to see a once great place go downhill like this.  I am doing most of my arcade playing at Chuck E Cheese now.  All games 25 cents!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]