Wetlook-Online

Message # 3456.1.1.1

Subject: Great Re: ..OK..it is back up for 24hrs only

Date: Tue 29/04/03 12:53:35 GMT

Name: Wasserfan de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you very much MK. It is great clip.

Regards

Wasserfan

In reply to Message (3456.1.1) Hello ..OK..it is back up for 24hrs only

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 29/04/03 03:01:14 GMT

OK...I put it back up....but please note that I am not operating a webstreaming service..thats not what I do. I justed created this clip for fun -- the original tv clip was a 13 minute talk show with chatting..I just edited it down to 5 minutes and added my own music.

As per my original posting instructions, I create and post the clips and grant my full permission for folks to download them and trade, share, re-post or email them to each other. Over 500 people downloaded it originally, and it was their duty to provide a re-posting or hosting or re-emailing service to anybody else who wanted to see it. Siren from .be was supposed to download and host this clip from his server...but he disappeared and has not been heard from in weeks.

The best person to provide you with video streams, and the person you should all try to support with paypal donations, is "JW", cos his streams are in higher Divx quality and he provides a great service to you all...my stuff is only done quickly in lower res Media PLayer format at 350 kbps.

Anyway...so I will do a re-post this one time only. In future, I will not do re-posts, cos everybody who wants to save these should be doing so on their own pc or server, and then when requests are made for re-posts..please do not direct them to me..my job was already done. Please direct re-posting requests to the forum community and folks who already downloaded it should be doing the re-posting service to the community.

Anyway...I have put it back up for 24 more hours...and I have said before...those folks who wish to host it on their server/website please do so...cos I cannot operate a free webstreaming site with all the bandwidth costs this forum creates on my site..I could only host clips for you if I turn my site into a pay site for members...and I do not have the time nor interest to create a pay site....I prefer to give my streams away for free...but it is the community who is responsible for reposts...not me.

regards

MK

In reply to Message (3456.1) Thumbs Up Re: To MK - Greek brides in the sea

By Laughing@u - uu Mon 28/04/03 22:39:40 GMT

MK, please post the greek brides' photos again.  I never did get a chance to see them.  Thanks for your hard work and contributions!
In reply to Message (3456) Hello To MK - Greek brides in the sea

By Wasserfan - de Mon 28/04/03 13:33:42 GMT

Hi MK,

weeks ago, before you got to Thailand you have the video-clip of greeks brides in the sea put on your website for only 24 hours. To short time for me. Please do it again.

Regards

Wasserfan

(please excuse my bad english)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.636 seconds to generate ]