minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:39:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 34524.1.2

Subject: Info Re: In pool: 2 girls in jeans and blouse, 2 girls in leather boots and skir

Date: Tue 04/03/08 17:59:47 GMT

Name: WetClothingGirls nl

Email: info@wetclothinggirls.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Jonass,

All the current samples in the archive of www.wetclothinggirls.com are from sets which are in the members area.

And all the samples of http://premium.wetclothinggirls.com are from sets which are in the members area too.

WetClothingGirls

In reply to Message (34524.1) Confused Re: In pool: 2 girls in jeans and blouse, 2 girls in leather boots and skir

By jonass - de Sun 02/03/08 14:19:26 GMT

Hello,

I really would like to join one of your sites...BUT the problem is, that i dont know which pics and sets are exactley online in the members area...

Why dont u have informative preview, where u show which sets are online...and only examples of your pics.

In reply to Message (34524) Film/AVI In pool: 2 girls in jeans and blouse, 2 girls in leather boots and skirts

By WetClothingGirls - info@wetclothinggirls.com nl Sun 02/03/08 14:10:50 GMT

Update of March 2 on http://premium.wetclothinggirls.com : Movie of Lindsay & Sanne playing around in the pool.

They both wear soaked jeans and a blouse. Below are some screenshots made for you. You can download the movie sample on the website.

Update on www.wetclothinggirls.com : Kim and Elise in leather boots and skirts getting slowly wet in the pool...

More free samples are available on the website.

Update on www.wetclothingcouples.com : Joyce & Robbin are a young couple, crazy in love, that loved to try our wetlookshoot.

They had big fun and their nice outfits got soaked perfectly! More free samples are available on the website.

Lindsay & Sanne

Kim & Elise

Joyce & Robbin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]